Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 07 2003
By: ShroomDerf~ Splicer 83 posts

CARS VANISHING FROM GARAGES

8 replies 4 views Edited Aug 7, 2003
Does anyone else have a problem w/ cars disapearing from garages?It dosent matter most of the time but sometimes its a special car like Diaz's bulletproof Admiral or a Lovefist Limo or F.B.I. Ranchero thats dangerous getting & that sucks.Same thing happened on GTA3 w/ bullet proof patriot.
Message 1 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Re: CARS VANISHING FROM GARAGES

Aug 7, 2003

,ShroomDerf wrote:
Does anyone else have a problem w/ cars disapearing from garages?It dosent matter most of the time but sometimes its a special car like Diaz's bulletproof Admiral or a Lovefist Limo or F.B.I. Ranchero thats dangerous getting & that sucks.Same thing happened on GTA3 w/ bullet proof patriot.

yeah i think if you exceed the # of allowed cars in the garage you are subject to a few dissapearing...
Message 2 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Aug 7, 2003

DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

ShroomDerf wrote:

yeah i think if you exceed the # of allowed cars in the garage you are subject to a few dissapearing...

nNo,I dont do that overstuff thing anymore 'cause it happened early on in GTA3.Its like cheating.I also dont save any of the bussiness.
Message 3 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,ShroomDerf wrote:
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,ShroomDerf wrote:

nNo,I dont do that overstuff thing anymore 'cause it happened early on in GTA3.Its like cheating.I also dont save any of the bussiness.

what...you dont save the business's, like The Malibu and Sunshine Autos?
Message 4 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Aug 7, 2003

DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

ShroomDerf wrote:

DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

ShroomDerf wrote:

OH,meant to say dont save AT them
Message 5 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Aug 7, 2003
ive heard that about Hyman Condo.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 6 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

that is where all the cars get lost at on my game anyway......dont have a problem at the mansion or at sunshine autos
Message 7 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,ShroomDerf wrote:

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,ShroomDerf wrote:
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,ShroomDerf wrote:

OH,meant to say dont save AT them

well i save at sunshine autos all the time and never have a problem w/ the cars dissapearing but i do have problems w/ the cars staying in the garage when i save at the hyman condo
Message 8 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Aug 7, 2003

DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

Schizoid wrote:

that is where all the cars get lost at on my game anyway......dont have a problem at the mansion or at sunshine autos

Will have to remember that.
Message 9 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes