Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 31 2003
By: ShroomDerf~ Splicer 83 posts
Offline

Brown Thunder

10 replies 2 views Edited Jul 31, 2003
I got 100 hidden packages.What 4?Istill have to go to army base 2 get it!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/05/2003
Offline
14796 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003

,
,
,ShroomDerf wrote:
I got 100 hidden packages.What 4?Istill have to go to army base 2 get it!
,
,

after you get 100% it appears on a helipad on the south side of the first island
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/31/2003
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003
OOOOHHHHH!!!!Cool,THANX.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003
Who cares if you have to go to the army base.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/31/2003
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003
Not me.Just a minor pain.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/05/2003
Offline
14796 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003

,
,
,ShroomDerf wrote:
Not me.Just a minor pain.
,
,

if you complete the copland mission the police uniform becomes available then you wont get shot at when you go into the army base
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,
,
,ShroomDerf wrote:
I got 100 hidden packages.What 4?Istill have to go to army base 2 get it!
,
,

after you get 100% it appears on a helipad on the south side of the first island
,
,

The Hunter appears there before 100%. After you get 100 out of 100 hidden packages and beat "Keep your friends close...", then it appears on the southernmost house's helipad on the first island.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/05/2003
Offline
14796 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,
,
,ShroomDerf wrote:
I got 100 hidden packages.What 4?Istill have to go to army base 2 get it!
,
,

after you get 100% it appears on a helipad on the south side of the first island
,
,

The Hunter appears there before 100%. After you get 100 out of 100 hidden packages and beat "Keep your friends close...", then it appears on the southernmost house's helipad on the first island.
,
,

  really!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,
,
,ShroomDerf wrote:
I got 100 hidden packages.What 4?Istill have to go to army base 2 get it!
,
,

after you get 100% it appears on a helipad on the south side of the first island
,
,

The Hunter appears there before 100%. After you get 100 out of 100 hidden packages and beat "Keep your friends close...", then it appears on the southernmost house's helipad on the first island.
,
,

  really!!
,
,

,

 

Was that a sarcastic "REALLY!?" or a "Oh, really?"?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/01/2003
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: Brown Thunder

Jul 31, 2003


CurtisMonks wrote:


DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:


CurtisMonks wrote:


DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:


ShroomDerf wrote:
I got 100 hidden packages.What 4?Istill have to go to army base 2 get it!


after you get 100% it appears on a helipad on the south side of the first island


The Hunter appears there before 100%. After you get 100 out of 100 hidden packages and beat "Keep your friends close...", then it appears on the southernmost house's helipad on the first island.


  really!!


 

Was that a sarcastic "REALLY!?" or a "Oh, really?"?


I don't think he was being sarcastic. Our knowledge of the game is almost the same and I didn't know it appeared ther that early. Of course "keep your freins close" was the last thing I had left to do to get 100%.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes