Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Final Boss
28300 posts

Re: Bored on Gta no much doing

Nov 20, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

I have to agree. After today i realized im running outta stuff to do. Im not interested in tennis, golf, arm wrestling, or darts.

Think i covered all the new missions with friends, if not more than half and I done the new survival a few times. Gonna grab my last online trophy and move back to story mode and try to get the rest of the trophies. As of now there is really no point of having a crew and im hoping some crew stuff comes soon

Just give the game a break till they put out more stuff to do such as heist, ect.

actually being in an active crew with many members is better than not

although some crew members have killed me in free mode, we usually dont kill eachother

and sometimes when starting a race room or whatever its a bonus that lets you invite the crew and some members come quick so its nice

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2050 posts

Nov 21, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:

Im bored with posts about people saying they are bored.

Ironic.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Mech-Cannibal wrote:

OriginalGoat wrote:

Ironic.

Picked up on that did ya? Watch our for this guy... he's a smart one.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (61 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4740 posts

Nov 21, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:

Mech-Cannibal wrote:

OriginalGoat wrote:

Ironic.

Picked up on that did ya? Watch our for this guy... thinks he's a smart one.

:smileywink:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (56 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1381 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:
actually being in an active crew with many members is better than not

although some crew members have killed me in free mode, we usually dont kill eachother

and sometimes when starting a race room or whatever its a bonus that lets you invite the crew and some members come quick so its nice

I still think there is no real point in crew as of now. Rockstar social site crew leaderboard still is not functioning right. We still cant make crew fueds like max payne. We  have 16 man sessions just about every day *you would know if you visited our crew page :manwink: * Yea we do death matches but it hurts our crew stats overall because the losing team is our crew also and it records to our social page. Same with races.  If in a session with crew mates and you are having a shootout with the police, or other people, you can still autolock and kill them by accident.Most missions only fit 1-6 people, I can go in a TDM with 3 other friends. 4 other people join and it still seperates us.  As far as big crews. I like to keep it just right and not a fan of 200 plus members in a crew. Until crew managing/crew leaderboard is fixed, maybe ill expand.

Rockstar next patch needs to be better multiplayer functioning and a party system. 

www.ganjaoutlaws.com
www.soundcloud.com/cali9one2

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (36 Views)