Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 17 2010
By: brucie111 First Son 28 posts

BoGT or TLAD?

12 replies 222 views Edited Apr 17, 2010

which one has better multiplayer? BoGT or TLAD?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: BoGT or TLAD?

Apr 17, 2010

brucie111 wrote:

which one has better multiplayer? BoGT or TLAD?

In my opinion, I would say TLAD has a better mulitplayer. It has fun unique modes such as Lone Wolf Biker, Witness Protection, Chopper vs Chopper and some fun team based modes.

The only thing I like about TBOGT is the nitro in races. and then some other ppl like base jumping in free mode.

so ya, i like TLAD online way better.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 17, 2010

k thanks for your opinion

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 17, 2010

hmmm im finding it hard to decide:

TLAD: Advantages

- Old and new weapons available

- More online game modes, (awesome new ones such as chopper vs chopper)

- Better character movement, especially when shooting.

- Better selection of clothes IMO

- More songs added to radio station (might be on both but i havent checked yet)

TLAD: Disadvantages

- Graphics are very strange, grainy i think somebody mentioned.

- Not many updates in relation to vehicles, no new boats or cars as far as im aware.

- No co-op games online.

- Loading time between each game switch ( switching from GTA IV, to TLAD and then to TBOGT, takes a while...)

- The majority of clothes are a bit weird, skulls and stuff.. but some arent to bad.

TBOGT: Advantages

- Better graphics than both TLAD & GTA IV

- Better story

- Better free mode, more things availabe (sky dive points)

- Better vehicles and more added, (cars, bikes, boats and helis)

- Awesome spawn point for the Buzzard ( south west of happiness island on that cool ass cruise liner)

TBOGT: Disadvantages

- Too easy, The explosive weapons make it too easy for noobs to ruin the game.

- Character movement is garbage, a lot of pro disallow players i know, hate it, and i do too.

- The new weapons are crap, im talking about the decision to remove the M4 with a piece of trash machine gun, you know the big 1 that they hold really strange? it takes forever to reload and it aims like trash.

- The aiming system seems to have changed, and not for the better, im sure that range has been decreased on weapons.

- Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch Maps, seriously, what the hell is up with the new maps??? they suck, they are the most annoying thing about the online game.

- Graphics lag, ive noticed this on TBOGT more to be honest, when you drive down a street, the buildings take longer to load than they do on any of the other GTAs... you end up driving down a road and all you can see is blue hell from underground.

- The lack of online games, this is another major annoyance for me, only 5 online games??? **bleep**, with so many updates to the game they should have had a LOT more online games than that, especially with those garbage maps for DM and TDM. Serious disappointment.

So there ya go, overall i think i prefer Lost and damned for its online play, ok i might prefer TBOGT free modes though, but i predict a LOT of  players will do all of their Team deathmatches in Lost and Damned/ GTA IV and then use TBOGT for the free mode and races.  I personally am addicted to the Chopper Vs Chopper game.  TLAD has more up for grabs i would say, although TBOGT has better graphics and story, It depends what kind of player you are as to what youll prefer.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 18, 2010

well said looks like im buying TLAD thanks for the info dude

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
860 posts

Apr 18, 2010

Dude get both.Tbogt ownz tlad but they both rock.

PhotobucketImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5313 posts

Apr 18, 2010

I haven't played much of TLAD at all, in fact I haven't played it at all. I bought BoGT today and it is awesome online and off. It just seems like GTA4 was just released again.

I heard that it was better than the Lost & Damned so...read up on some reviews, or get the disk of the two. IMO I'd say if you are a little tight on cash or money get BoGT

photo Kz2SigLBPPSForums.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 18, 2010

it depends what kind of player you are and what you know about gta, if you know nothing and your a complete noob then youll prefer tbogt, because its made for noobs, RPG helis, Explosive shotguns, explosive snipers...  gimme a break, tiny maps in TDM and DM to stop the skilled players having perfect games....

Its bs to be honest, TLAD is the inbetween game, a good host of updates with the original feel to it, and is by far the better game for the better players.

Edit: You only play TBOGT if you got your ass handed to you by skilled ground shooters or pilots.... thats how noob the weapons are onthis game, a 6 year old can beast on it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (222 Views)
Last Guardian
11498 posts

Apr 19, 2010

Wildfire_08 wrote:

it depends what kind of player you are and what you know about gta, if you know nothing and your a complete noob then youll prefer tbogt, because its made for noobs, RPG helis, Explosive shotguns, explosive snipers...  gimme a break, tiny maps in TDM and DM to stop the skilled players having perfect games....

Its bs to be honest, TLAD is the inbetween game, a good host of updates with the original feel to it, and is by far the better game for the better players.

Edit: You only play TBOGT if you got your ass handed to you by skilled ground shooters or pilots.... thats how noob the weapons are onthis game, a 6 year old can beast on it.

lol, yeahhh gta iv is such a competitive game I play gta iv to mess around, and have fun. Ever thought that the people that play tbogt enjoy just doing mindless fragging and base jumping? This game has auto-aim, and it's turned on in the majority of TDM games, SUPER SKILLED BRO.

LastShot-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Apr 19, 2010

Wildfire_08 wrote:

hmmm im finding it hard to decide:

TLAD: Advantages

- Old and new weapons available

- More online game modes, (awesome new ones such as chopper vs chopper)

- Better character movement, especially when shooting.

- Better selection of clothes IMO

- More songs added to radio station (might be on both but i havent checked yet)

TLAD: Disadvantages

- Graphics are very strange, grainy i think somebody mentioned.

- Not many updates in relation to vehicles, no new boats or cars as far as im aware.

- No co-op games online.

- Loading time between each game switch ( switching from GTA IV, to TLAD and then to TBOGT, takes a while...)

- The majority of clothes are a bit weird, skulls and stuff.. but some arent to bad.

TBOGT: Advantages

- Better graphics than both TLAD & GTA IV

- Better story

- Better free mode, more things availabe (sky dive points)

- Better vehicles and more added, (cars, bikes, boats and helis)

- Awesome spawn point for the Buzzard ( south west of happiness island on that cool ass cruise liner)

TBOGT: Disadvantages

- Too easy, The explosive weapons make it too easy for noobs to ruin the game.

- Character movement is garbage, a lot of pro disallow players i know, hate it, and i do too.

- The new weapons are crap, im talking about the decision to remove the M4 with a piece of trash machine gun, you know the big 1 that they hold really strange? it takes forever to reload and it aims like trash.

- The aiming system seems to have changed, and not for the better, im sure that range has been decreased on weapons.

- Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch Maps, seriously, what the hell is up with the new maps??? they suck, they are the most annoying thing about the online game.

- Graphics lag, ive noticed this on TBOGT more to be honest, when you drive down a street, the buildings take longer to load than they do on any of the other GTAs... you end up driving down a road and all you can see is blue hell from underground.

- The lack of online games, this is another major annoyance for me, only 5 online games??? **bleep**, with so many updates to the game they should have had a LOT more online games than that, especially with those garbage maps for DM and TDM. Serious disappointment.

So there ya go, overall i think i prefer Lost and damned for its online play, ok i might prefer TBOGT free modes though, but i predict a LOT of  players will do all of their Team deathmatches in Lost and Damned/ GTA IV and then use TBOGT for the free mode and races.  I personally am addicted to the Chopper Vs Chopper game.  TLAD has more up for grabs i would say, although TBOGT has better graphics and story, It depends what kind of player you are as to what youll prefer.

(I have only got BOGT)

- i mentioned that like ten times lol, obviously they didnt fix

-nice

-im more of a car guy but ive heard that the bikes are so fun to ride that you dont want to driva a car

-aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

-i have not noticed that

-i like the new maps actually

for 20 bucks for one game its totally worth it

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes