Jun 07 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Biggest Car Crash

10 replies 26 views Edited Jun 7, 2003

We all like to start a little trouble in GTA: VC... Just admit it  But sometimes it's not always on purpose. Post some of your wildest car crashes, and most deadly!

Mine would have to be these 2:

1. ,
  2. I accidently hit something, and my car went soaring through the air. It landed on its roof, and slid down the road forever, hit something, and barrel rolled down the road. It eventually landed on it's feet... Erm, wheels. Man, it had black smoke pouring out, doors gone, fenders gone, everything was crapped out, lol!
  3. ,
  4. Biggest crash would have to be when I was in a really fast car (the Infernus I believe), and I was in a police chase. I wasn't paying attention, and I went through a red light at full speed, and a Rancher pulled infront of me, and BANG! T-Boned him, and caused a lot of crap.
Message 1 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: Biggest Car Crash

Jun 7, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

We all like to start a little trouble in GTA: VC... Just admit it  But sometimes it's not always on purpose. Post some of your wildest car crashes, and most deadly!

1. I accidently hit something, and my car went soaring through the air. It landed on its roof, and slid down the road forever, hit something, and barrel rolled down the road. It eventually landed on it's feet... Erm, wheels. Man, it had black smoke pouring out, doors gone, fenders gone, everything was crapped out, lol!
  2. Biggest crash would have to be when I was in a really fast car (the Infernus I believe), and I was in a police chase. I wasn't paying attention, and I went through a red light at full speed, and a Rancher pulled infront of me, and BANG! T-Boned him, and caused a lot of crap.

My worst crash was when I had the PC version and I edited the handling.cfg file to make the kuruma in gta3 accelerate incredibly quick, and its top speed made the infernus cry :smileytongue:(which was 240, I think the speed I entered was 3600) and I just hit the gas and the car hit a building, was airborn, and on fire, because I forgot to set the collision damage multiplier ... one hit at that speed and poof ... and I also wasn't even able to land before blowing up I went so high .... I ended up going from callahan bridge to the middle of staunton island from that crash rofl the screen had already faded out saying Wasted before it could even land
Message 2 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2980 posts

Jun 7, 2003
with the motorcycle in gta vc. i crashed into the tnak and did like 80 flips and my bike went on fire
Message 3 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Jun 7, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:

1. ,
  2. I accidently hit something, and my car went soaring through the air. It landed on its roof, and slid down the road forever, hit something, and barrel rolled down the road. It eventually landed on it's feet... Erm, wheels. Man, it had black smoke pouring out, doors gone, fenders gone, everything was crapped out, lol!
  3. ,
  4. Biggest crash would have to be when I was in a really fast car (the Infernus I believe), and I was in a police chase. I wasn't paying attention, and I went through a red light at full speed, and a Rancher pulled infront of me, and BANG! T-Boned him, and caused a lot of crap.,

My biggest car crash would have to have been when I was flying the seaplane over the second island, and of course there are tons buildings all around.  I crash the seaplane into one of the buildings, and I try to jump out of it before it explodes.  The plane lands in the street by a bunch of cars, and explodes; blowing up like five cars and many pedestrians right after!

Message 4 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 7, 2003

,Ares Ashura wrote:
with the motorcycle in gta vc. i crashed into the tnak and did like 80 flips and my bike went on fire

When you hit the tank though, you blow up instantly, so how could the motorcycle flip?
Message 5 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 7, 2003
I dont think that motorcycles blow up as easily as cars do when you run into tanks, so it mightve happened...
"I Shall Smite Thee!
c][zzzzzzzzzzzzz>"
Message 6 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 7, 2003
This isn't really a 'big car crash' but funny nonetheless, so I thought I'd share it here.  I was having fun doing the unique jump directly south of the malibu club that goes up onto the rooves ahead, using a motorbike.  I pulled back to far on the handlebars and ended up falling backwards off my motorcycle then fell off the roof.  Then a few seconds after I hit the ground, the motorcycle fell right on top of me.  It was just like something straight out of the old roadrunner/wile e coyote cartoons.  Bet I couldn't do that again even if I tried.
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 7 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 7, 2003
... I'd hate to see how you guys drive in real life...
Message 8 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 7, 2003
I'm a dangerous but smooth driver.   When you go for a ride with me it's kind of like a disney ride, you come so close to crashing and burning without actually doing so, and it's fun !
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 9 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 9, 2003

this isnt the biggest crash ive ever had, but its the worst one i can remember... i was driving a real fast car (the nascar looking one) and im a good driver, i almost never hit anything! i was in a police chase and a cop car rammed into the back corner of my car (dont you hate that? it makes you spin out). i spun out and went off a ramp sideways. it went into slow motion and two cops went flying! my car was on fire so i did the health cheat. cops keep coming and hitting and shooting my car so i get out and a car ran me over, i got up, another car ran me over, i got up did the health cheat and another cop car rear ends another cop car and ramps off it right on top of me!! i was so pissed! but it was funny!

Message 10 of 11 (26 Views)
0 Likes