Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Re: In Search of the Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Dec 21, 2008

AUSPUFF wrote:

Congrats Churros !!!

Sorry couldn't stay longer last night , was passing out on the couch ...

Catch you later ..

You stayed for a while and it was fun!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 22, 2008

ILikeChurros wrote:

I never got disconnected from the PSN, but I don't think that should be an issue because I did go back into singleplayer many times and re-created game sessions. Signing off of a multiplayer game to me sounds the same, from a technical perspective, as getting signed off of the PSN. I work as a systems technician and I work with some of the network aspects in my job, so therein lies my basis for my logic.

The one thing that did remain constant was my PS3 running GTA. I never quit out of the game, and I eventually got the trophy once all of the victories were correctly assessed.

Y'know that factor of victories not correctly being logged/assessed is probably throwing off people's theories on what will allow you to get this trophy, and what won't. Not to question anyone's intelligence, but it's just that since you can complete a race/mode/whatever, figure you did everything right, and then have it not be counted must be altering people's experiences. And yet another instance of Truthiness stating the obvious...

Anyway, congrats Churros and those who helped make it happen.

Message Edited by Truthiness on 12-21-2008 07:00 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 22, 2008

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strangest thing thow I could have sworn I had one more of Cops and robber to go but oh well I really am not bothered heheh

Right here are my thanks

ILOVECHURROS

Pretty much like a father to me on GTA 4 he taught me everything I need to know on the online side of things and never lost his temper I am so gald that could help on atleast one of his runs if not the crucial one thanks a bunch buddy

PROSKATERCAM

I love this guy he was actually dying of loss of sleep and yet he still managed to do the first 20 races with me I think it was like 6 in the morning in his time I am gonna help him win this trophy tomorrow what a legend honestly

CliMA

Did a goood half an hours racing with me and it made all the difference thanks mate its a pity u had to go out but thanks man

Jame334

Another great man had to sit through all this fecking cannonball runs with me my god man how did u do it????? Iam so gratefull to you my friend I will repay ur kindness on friday (I can sit and watch the football while u go for it) my race buddy

DotCody

Now as far as I am aware DotCody is already a legend around these parts but I am gonna try and add another chapter to the page I had 38 races left and he without a seconds notice steped after poor jame had to get some sleep (i'm not surprised with all that watching those races) but he just jumped and finished but Cody why the hell ain't you going for this trophy urself? watching u race and fly u would be finished in half the time it took me and I would be first inline to help you another GTA 4 legend (ur helicopter skills are amazing)

Auspuff and Lux_

Another two GTA 4 legends on this forum (I was in such good company) thank you so much for doing my mulitplayer games with me you guys were amazing I am so so sorry Lux_ that I did'nt tell u about the co-op (thats a warning to all u AWP attemptess let everyone in on ur plans) I really hope u don't hate me Lux_ (I use the term legends about these guys but there more like GTA 4 gods) and auspuff I am so so sorry about the end for jerrys run everyone kept coming in my bloody game and I could'nt boot them out but no matter what guys thanks all the same.

Jerry

I think our attempts kinda crossed over each other I am sorry for delaying ur run (I really did'nt know u had done the co-op :smileysad:) and I hope u get the trophy if u don't i'm more than happy to help you again on ur run mate good luck with it my friend

Well I am off to bed nite chums

ashley2k
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 22, 2008
This is the last trophy I need, if anyone is interested in teaming up to get it. Send me a friend request, and we can make plans to get it.
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 22, 2008
I can sit there while u win all the races? probably have to be tuesday nite as I am booked monday nite (my man cam) and friday I gotta do Jame332 but if u can find some people to help with the mulitplayer games I am more than happy to sit there and let u win all the races I will be on from 5pm tuesday (I believe that will eb the region of 11am ur time) till 12am (I have to go to work ) so that should give u a good 7 hours to get the races done just need someone to do mulitplayer with

Kevlarbullet wrote:
This is the last trophy I need, if anyone is interested in teaming up to get it. Send me a friend request, and we can make plans to get it.

ashley2k
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5335 posts

Dec 22, 2008
Ashley2K: Congratulations!  Welcome to the club!  DotCody has chopper skills?  I'd love to race him.  Cody you up for the challenge?  Who do you think will win AUSPUFF, Jerry, Rom?  You 3 have seen both of us fly right?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 22, 2008

talonkard044 wrote:

By the way folks, off topic, but how do I fix my damn signature?

I have tried like 5-6 different things and it still won't show properly...

tolonkard: use the second option on playfire... the one that says for "my space" "blogs" etc...

Ashley2k: You're welcome bro ... Catch you later maybe ..teach  you some better times for Noose Xd

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1285 posts

Dec 22, 2008

Congrats Ashley! It warms my heart to see AWP trophy get it's ass handed to it yet again!

TO VICTORY!

P.S: I'll be done with my NOOSE grinding by tomorrow (only 250k to go!) so if anyone needs help with AWP or Fly the co-op, add me to your friend list and I'll gladly help. I am a disciple of lux_ so you're in good hands.

Message Edited by Romudeth on 12-21-2008 06:40 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 22, 2008

lux_ wrote:
Ashley2K: Congratulations!  Welcome to the club!  DotCody has chopper skills?  I'd love to race him.  Cody you up for the challenge?  Who do you think will win AUSPUFF, Jerry, Rom?  You 3 have seen both of us fly right?

Actually i haven't had the chance to play with Cody ...other than the fooling around while AWP-ing

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
645 posts

Re: In Search of Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Dec 22, 2008
How can people do all this for a bronze trophy?
Xavi Iniesta
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes