Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
538 posts

Re: In Search of the Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Dec 20, 2008
good luck on this trophy it is real b***h !!!!! i just got mine the other week and i thought it was over when i got disconnected from the network but it was all good so have fun hope to hear you get it
biggdeal
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 20, 2008
I would like to try it on 23.12 or 26.12 or later If I just find person to help me out. And I can then help someone with this trophy.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

Dec 20, 2008
Sorry I'm a bit confused.  Why is this trophy ONLY A BRONZE!?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Dec 20, 2008

ShadowPelican wrote:
Sorry I'm a bit confused.  Why is this trophy ONLY A BRONZE!?

Had Rockstar done a better job of implementing the trophy patch for the PS3, then getting this trophy would've been a cakewalk that could've been spread out over the course of many days and even weeks.  This trophy wasn't meant to be completed in one sitting, so in the eyes of some PS3 GTA IV players, this trophy has attained platinum status even though it remains a measly bronze. =p

We all know what it takes to get this guy, though, so if you do have it, mad props are due for your dedication.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3337 posts

Dec 20, 2008

yeah i got it!

i started after churro and finish it before

i started it at 7am (GMT -3:00) (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

and finished it at 5pm (GMT -3:00) (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

now i only need to get to lvl 10 and i get my platinum

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Dec 20, 2008

Originally written at 12:36PM (GMT -6:00)

Update:

Operation: Churro's AWP Grab was a failure last night (leading into this morning).  I had finished EVERYTHING, and some portions I did twice like the Non-race modes and some of the races, but still I got nothing. =(  I want to cry and scream at the same time, channeling my energy into a typhoon that will obliterate Rockstar headquarters, and possibly take out the person responsible for delaying trophy support for games on the PS3 and those who failed to get on Rockstar's case to fix this stupid trophy.

A humongous thanks for all of you who helped out any which way you could.  You know who you are and I'll remember you guys dearly, especially you, my fine-feathered, Central American racing wingman, for letting me win all those races.

Help Notice:

For those of you who have gotten this trophy, I would like to know the exact order and details of the steps that you followed that got you this trophy.  Either sending a PM or posting a reply to this thread will suffice.  I'll compile all of that data and present it as referenced materials here.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 20, 2008
anyone wanna try it now I am ready heheh
ashley2k
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5335 posts

Dec 20, 2008

ILikeChurros wrote:

Originally written at 12:36PM (GMT -6:00)

Update:

Operation: Churro's AWP Grab was a failure last night (leading into this morning).  I had finished EVERYTHING, and some portions I did twice like the Non-race modes and some of the races, but still I got nothing. =(  I want to cry and scream at the same time, channeling my energy into a typhoon that will obliterate Rockstar headquarters, and possibly take out the person responsible for delaying trophy support for games on the PS3 and those who failed to get on Rockstar's case to fix this stupid trophy.

A humongous thanks for all of you who helped out any which way you could.  You know who you are and I'll remember you guys dearly, especially you, my fine-feathered, Central American racing wingman, for letting me win all those races.

Help Notice:

For those of you who have gotten this trophy, I would like to know the exact order and details of the steps that you followed that got you this trophy.  Either sending a PM or posting a reply to this thread will suffice.  I'll compile all of that data and present it as referenced materials here.

I'm extremely sorry to hear the bad news...  This was your 3rd attempt right?  I can tell you the order that I did it in:

Races

Solo Games (Small break between the races)

GTA Races

Team Games

Coop Missions

After the final coop mission it popped up.  No disconnects, no freezes or anything.  Done in 1 solid run with no breaks.  Did your run go smoothly?  What order did you do it in and did anyone possibly drop during or after a team game in a different mode?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Dec 20, 2008
Lets go?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 20, 2008
i wanna go but need two players after the races to let me win the four player games can anyone help?
ashley2k
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 1,513 (406 Views)
0 Likes