First Son
4 posts

Re: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic GTA IV PS3 Trophy Guide: In Search of the Glory

Feb 24, 2013

Yes, the DLC trophies do count for 100% trophy completion of GTA IV. However you only need to get all GTA IV trophies to receive the platinum trophy, but you would only end up with 82% trophies if you don't have the DLC trophies. I am currently on the 82% GTA IV trophy completion because I've yet to play the DLC games. Also I TOTALLY agree with you that there should be no games with online trophies, so many things could go wrong online, such as this god **bleep** Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic trophy, I had to do 2 complete runs of the multiplayer variations to get this "platinum-like" bronze trophy, just because Rockstar failed to make reliable servers to count your **bleep** wins and choke out the "ghost wins" that so many AWP hunters had to hunt down after they've won all multiplayer variations. Well, at least I finally have the platinum trophy now. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1511 of 1,513 (629 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: In Search of the Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Apr 2, 2013

does this trophy exist if so i wold like to get it myself

Please use plain text.
Message 1512 of 1,513 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
417 posts

Re: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic GTA IV PS3 Trophy Guide: In Search of the Glory

Apr 14, 2013
Something that might help people in the quest to this annoying trophy. When I did this with my partner I didnt do it in one go. I did it in several sessions and quite a few times I quit in between. So the problem may be that you have to wait awhile so the server can register the last few matches you have won before it awards you the trophy. I got around this by winning all my Races and matches EXCEPT for one. I waited a few hours and finally did the last race I needed and boom i got it on the spot without having to wait for the server to register the win.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Please use plain text.
Message 1513 of 1,513 (459 Views)
0 Likes