Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Re: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic GTA IV PS3 Trophy Guide: In Search of the Glory

Nov 16, 2012

I help good players! lol With Fly Da Co-op. Must have done it about 25+ Times now.  GTA 4 Life...

Add me.

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1501 of 1,513 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

PSN: fritxhardy

headset, new york, EST (GMT-5)

evenings/weekend

Looking for help, and to provide help for AWP.  I need all the races that no one plays (boats, helicopters, cannonball, free race), and cops n crooks one for all.  Will help with anything else, not all at once.  Still working on co-op times too for Fly the Co-op.  Add me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1502 of 1,513 (620 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: In Search of Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Jan 29, 2013

**bleep** dude that a lot typing yo!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1503 of 1,513 (433 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 17, 2013

GOT AWP!!!!!! :smileyhappy: 

1st attempted in like 09 over 3 years ago, in 1 session with Animositisomina nvr turned ps3 off for 20hrs, my ps3 crashed 20 races b4 the end, guess what no trophy!!, but he got when i helped with his run, thn this second run all this time l8r, it popped for me on a random race towards the end of the run, this time the run was in multiple sessions.

Please use plain text.
Message 1504 of 1,513 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 17, 2013

i guess i can be a hall of famer now, please take me off hunters list and put me on hall of famers list thank you in advance.

i cant believe i tried tht in 1 BS session, it took so much out of me i gave up, throw the official GTA4 guide i brought with game on release day in the bin wen i didn't get AWP, and there's literally thousands who get in multiple sessions now, back thn it was crazy, i dunno maybe thy fixed it..... just ordered guide again was £3.50 included p+p on amazon, yes now tht 08/09 GTA4 feeling is back haaaaaahaaa

Please use plain text.
Message 1505 of 1,513 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 17, 2013

i got the trophy on 16/2/13 2nd attempt 3 years after my first, second run was with chappy_ch00chop, who deserves wall of fame, he helped me pretty much all of my races even though he already had AWP, wotta kind gentleman

Please use plain text.
Message 1506 of 1,513 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Anybody still available to help me? i did my first run in 4 days by myself, with randoms, didn't get it. :smileyfrustrated:

I'm on my 2nd run still by myself at about 3/4 of the list. On Social Club and in-game stats I have at least 1 win on everything, there is just a false win in my stats. I need a partner to speed up my runs until I get this, I will help you in return! :smileyhappy:

PSN: Wiil-l-Am

That's (Ww)(Ii)(Ii)(Ll)-(Ll)-(Aa)(Mm)

Please use plain text.
Message 1507 of 1,513 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Is your friend chappy_ch00chop willing to help me aswell? I've completed my 1st run, no trophy. :smileysad: And now I'm on my 2nd run, almost done, still no trophy and have a feeling this will carry on to a 3rd run. I haven't had a partner, just played with randoms.

Please use plain text.
Message 1508 of 1,513 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 22, 2013

OMG Finally I got this trophy! Also this was the last trophy I needed for platinum so I have platinum aswell. :smileyhappy:

Here's the details of how I got it:

1st Run: I won everything without a partner, just with random people, in multiple sessions, and at the end I didn't get my trophy. I checked the in-game stats and Social Club, had at least 1 win on everything, and in solo, team and co-op modes had 2 wins on everything.

2nd Run: I did all the races and GTA races first since I had 2 wins on solo, team and co-op modes, and before starting the last 10 GTA cannonball runs I re-did the solo and team modes since I read somewhere in this thread that most people who didn't get their AWP trophy during their first run got their trophy after re-doing a solo/team game mode, but I still didn't get trophy. I did the rest of the 10 GTA cannonball runs, didn't get trophy.

3rd Run (SHORTEST RUN EVER!): After doing the last GTA cannonball race in which I only had 1 win, I realized I was going into a 3rd run.. So to start off my 3rd run I was going to do the co-op modes first since I only had 2 wins on each of them. After winning Deal Breaker with 2 randoms, I was setting up the Hangman's NOOSE match when I heard the very sweet *BLING* sound and I looked at the upper left corner of my TV, "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic", "Taking a liberty". The very first mode I played on my 3rd run was the winning mode!

Normally people would thank their AWP partners, but since I had no partner during my runs I would like to thank ILikeChurros for setting up this thread and very big thanks to the randoms who played with me. Most people would leave when I was winning the races by a MILE, but some randoms stayed even when I was winning. Each run took me about 4 days each, and also I got the trophy "Wanted" after my 1st ever game mode online, when I first played a race mode a hacker was in the lobby and gave me and some other guy 6 million dollars each during the race so I jumped from level 0 to 10 in one match. :smileyhappy: 

Guess I just got lucky.

Now it's time for me to pick up the Episodes from Liberty City DLC and get the trophies there and get 100% trophies on GTA IV :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1509 of 1,513 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I don't think the dlc trophies count towards 100% trophy completion (Platinum for getting all GTA IV trophies)...those are just a handful of extra trophies to get. I got the 5 extra trophies from TLAD, but I still haven't acquired (and probably never will) the Auf Weidershen Petrovic trophy since it requires online play, which I think is stupid. I should NOT have to acquire any online trophies in order to achieve a platinum for ANY game. I mean, what if I don't have online access? I wouldn't mind so much if they were just simply "bonus" trophies that aren't necessary for getting a platinum.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Please use plain text.
Message 1510 of 1,513 (334 Views)
0 Likes