Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
81 posts

Re: Anyone know where to find the virgo?

Jul 18, 2003
what i do is....i drive around looking for the cars i can remember(i have short term memory) and i eventually find one and get excited and drive to sun shine auto in full speed and somehow always get the car flipped over or drive into the water........
then when i finally got everything i tried the race car thing out and u know that jump near sunshine autos......well i drove from the street next to the orange hotel with the rocket launcher thing at full speeed and did the jump and when i landed it was all getting hit by trees and i couldnt stop and i drowned...=( why does god hate me
Message 11 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Re: Anyone know where to find the virgo?

Jul 19, 2003

,Frost17507 wrote:
what i do is....i drive around looking for the cars i can remember(i have short term memory) and i eventually find one and get excited and drive to sun shine auto in full speed and somehow always get the car flipped over or drive into the water........
then when i finally got everything i tried the race car thing out and u know that jump near sunshine autos......well i drove from the street next to the orange hotel with the rocket launcher thing at full speeed and did the jump and when i landed it was all getting hit by trees and i couldnt stop and i drowned...=( why does god hate me

lol

Message 12 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes