Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
8 posts

Re: Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

Jan 9, 2013
ehhh everyone catchin feelings over games relax, the mods are okay if they are just puttibg in new cars, which i always like to drive new card, now when they start killing ppl for.no reason is the sh#t i hate, there should be an option to play a in modded rooms or in a fair game room simple. some mods are fun tho.
Message 21 of 24 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Re: Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

They should of just get rid of the mod sh*t all together, last time I played, some idiot modder was lagging up the game server, while i was on my way to the airport. when i arrived at the airport, it was fine. So I'm taking it that the modder don't want anyone to leave the airport, which is stupid.

Another time I was playing, some modders blocked the exits of the airport and maing this airport like a sandbox so basically they were trapping all the players in the back of the airport.

Message 22 of 24 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I agree it has definatly ruined the online play for this game as well as many others, Glithches, Hacks, Mods, all are annoying to have to deal with in a majority of games. out of all the "ones" used only about 20% are useful to others the 80% screw you over.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 23 of 24 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Jan 22, 2013

One thing I've noticed with GTA is that more people joining a session seems to muck up the wanted level system...I had a time where there were like 12 of us running around blasting whatever, while I myself had a 5-star wanted level, yet there were no cops or helicopters to be seen ANYWHERE! I could basically run around on foot with my wanted level still active for several minutes without seeing any cops whatsoever...it's just crazy lol.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 24 of 24 (106 Views)
0 Likes