Sackboy
493 posts

Re: Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

Dec 11, 2012

that sucks, ya they sure are ruining our gaming experience, were the true gamers and there just a bunch of cowards, behind there mods, they must be mothing,

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Re: Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

Dec 11, 2012

I think modders sure can be annoying, yes they can.  I'm more impressed by them being able to do what they do.  Now I didn't have any trouble with these guys when  I had GTA so it must have gotten worse.  

I personally don't give a hoot about them.  I play for fun. If someone is ruining my experience, I'll report if necessary and move to another area.  I don't get bent out of shape over games.  If it get's to a point where its upsetting, it's time to move on.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (439 Views)
Sackboy
493 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Ya you're right, I don't get bent out of shape about it either, i just posted this on here to see if anyone else here agrees that these modders are getting annoying, I tried to video tape one before and tried to send the video footage to rockstar in a message, as i put it under attachments, it says the file is too big or small, but other videos i made that arent with modders in it, the file was able to be attached. So I got to figure out away to get the video file of the modders on the attachments.  

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I have a proof that someone was cheating because I took a picture of the helicopter that wasn't available for multiplayer. You know the helicopter that Yusuf used to steal the train car in Singleplayer? The modder was using that and he would use it to pick up whatever vehicles we're riding and threw us randomly.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Dec 11, 2012

oh that stinks. you should send that proof to rockstar to have them look at it

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Yeah, it's so my cup of decaf of a person using a lag switch and keep killing me with his helicopter going inside the building and he never dies or blows up.

GTA V better have a BETTER report system.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Ya that would be great

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I know what your going through. I just met a modder today and i was just minding my own bussiness and then i appeared in the sky and died.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

I hate when that happens, i had that happened to me before

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (397 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2013
It sucks when ppl just can't play fair, they ruin freemode and the multiplayer stats as well, just look on TBOGT Team deathmatch leader board first page # 10. Why can't they do it like the rest of us fair gamers. I'm #50 TBOGT deathmatch leaderboards but I did it with no cheats. I hope this gets fixed on GTA V
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (332 Views)
0 Likes