Nov 26 2012
By: WWERaw526 Sackboy 574 posts

Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

23 replies 591 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

I used to remember those days when free mode used to be all fun and do whatever you want on there, now its half overrunned by these annoying modders. You can't even have the fun you like anymore, especially when your minding your own buisness doing other things besides killing other players, then a modder will either spawn nearby your area and kill you, lighting you on fire instanly or do other things to **bleep** you off. I hope GTAV has free mode also and able to have fun on there too and keeping these modders off free mode.  

Message 1 of 24 (591 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Re: Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

I also think its annoying when these young kids that like these modders,  I guess they just don't understand the meaning of fair play. I'm nowhere jealous about these mods but atleast I'm using my head and actually thinking of what will happened if I put mods in my hard drive.

Message 2 of 24 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Anyone else getting annoyed by these modders, I'm getting sick of seeing them on Free Mode.

Nov 26, 2012

Yeah me too. I was minding my own business one time and this stupid modder suddenly teleported me near where all the other a**holes are killing each other. He did that a lot of times and whenever I try to drive away he picks my car up and throws it somewhere off the map with that cargo helicopter that you see in single player when on a mission with Yusuf. I remember when it was fun but these days when I play Free Mode as soon as someone spawns near me either they shoot the car I'm in or tries to blow me up. :robotmad:

Message 3 of 24 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I hear ya, it stinks that we have these guys on here that like to ruin the fun for all of us

Message 4 of 24 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Ok why you didn't report them for cheating otho ther things there's more servers of free mode. You just only need to quit and try again. 

Message 5 of 24 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I tried to report them, but i cant just go and say these ppl are cheating, what are they going to do, I would need video proof or something

Message 6 of 24 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Well do you have a video camera. Or a phone that has a cam ?. Like an iPhone ?. If you do take a video and post her to see the problem. Anyway don't listen or look because if they cheabuy using mods then their no good players their a cheater. I just told you once exit free mode and click the same section and you maybe on the diffrent lobby.

Message 7 of 24 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Yes I have a camera, i would need to report the problem to rockstar games, since you cant report it to PS3. What if I don't want to leave the lobby, half of the lobbies have modders in it so i have no choice

Message 8 of 24 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Couple days ago a modder from the game that i was in with my friend, transfered us to the prison and trapped in the big cage, which it got so annoying and the modder had to be a dink and when he left the game, me, my friend and another other player were trapped in the prison cage.

Message 9 of 24 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Thats why I stoped playing ONLINE all together .

Message 10 of 24 (514 Views)
0 Likes