Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 11 2003
By: Fox666~ Survivor 2872 posts

Another insane stunt

3 replies 2 views Edited Jul 11, 2003

Get a tank, goto the airport at the end of the runway (near the ocean) then turn the gun backwards and go as fast as you can. Be sure you are going in the direction of sunshine autos and hit the smaller ramp on the other end of the runway. You will go extremely far, I think I got  566 feet of something.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Another insane stunt

Jul 11, 2003

,Fox666 wrote:

Get a tank, goto the airport at the end of the runway (near the ocean) then turn the gun backwards and go as fast as you can. Be sure you are going in the direction of sunshine autos and hit the smaller ramp on the other end of the runway. You will go extremely far, I think I got  566 feet of something.

lmao, that sounds fun. I should try that with a PCJ 600 or a Taxi since I did 100 taxi missions, so it has the special jumping ability when I hit the horn (L3). That would throw me a few hundred meters
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,Fox666 wrote:

of air maybe?

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

,Fox666 wrote:

of air maybe?

Hahahahhahahahahha
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes