Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 11 2003
By: GibranAli~ Monster Hunter 36 posts

Another Problem in Vice City...

5 replies 17 views Edited Jun 11, 2003

Thankyou everybody..

With your continous support.. i was able to pass the mission of the RC Helicopter.. but then.. just after i finished that mission.. i went to Ricardo Diaz.. and he gave me another helicopter mission...... In which we havbe to shoot the guyz on the ground...

We are equipped with only one gun... and we also have to take care of the HELI HEALTH.....

I would have been easily able to complete that mission... if they equipped us with a SNIPER.. but.. can anyone tell me how to do that mission?

Any cheats that would help...

| GET | INTO | THE | GROOVE |
Message 1 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Another Problem in Vice City...

Jun 11, 2003

,Gibran Ali wrote:

Thankyou everybody..

With your continous support.. i was able to pass the mission of the RC Helicopter.. but then.. just after i finished that mission.. i went to Ricardo Diaz.. and he gave me another helicopter mission...... In which we havbe to shoot the guyz on the ground...

We are equipped with only one gun... and we also have to take care of the HELI HEALTH.....

I would have been easily able to complete that mission... if they equipped us with a SNIPER.. but.. can anyone tell me how to do that mission?

Cheating isn't the best way to beat a mission. If you want to beat it 100%, you can't use cheats. Anyways, it's a tricky mission to do, but it can be done. Just shoot the bad guys as fast as you can. See those red barrels near by? Shoot those out... They will kill a lot of the bad guys for you. See any vehicles near by? Blow those up. It takes practice, but you can beat it. After your on the ground, and have to run into the building, I suggest full health/armour, and just run in. Kill a couple guys, and bolt to the roof (just follow the stairs). I didn't kill many guards, and I made it up on the roof with very little damage. Good luck man!
Message 2 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 12, 2003
when you start the mission practice a little bit by shooting boats and stuff. when you get to the building juat shoot everything! aim for the explosive stuff!
Message 3 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 12, 2003
yeah dont use cheats and like what gta driver said practice before you do the mission. that all ways helps for me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
if you cant hear your tires, your not going fast enough...
My Race Stats: Honda Integra 20-7 Nissan 240sx 5-2
Message 4 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 12, 2003
I use cheats, but there are no cheats to help you in this mission, just have to have really good aim.
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 5 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 12, 2003

,Gibran Ali wrote:

Thankyou everybody..

If your aim sucks, try picking up/buying a gun like the one you use in the mission, and just shoot stuff/people on the streets from a building rooftop. It will get you ready for the mission
Message 6 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes