Apr 19 2003
By: Darkstar~ Treasure Hunter 7336 posts

Annpying....

13 replies 2 views Edited Apr 19, 2003

For about one of the 1st times im gonna complain bout GTA V C

It is so annoying when you cant see 40 feet in frojnt of yyou of GTA V C why>?? because the FPS is at about 30 And thats why sometimes you will be driving pretty fast and then out of no where a biulding will appear, so on the next GTA i hope they will change the FPS.And with the sun on the game it makes it even harder to see in a distance. Im sorry rockstar,  you know i love ya.

Tell me if who all is kinda sick of this too.

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Re: Annpying....

Apr 19, 2003
Yea you are right about that but the only reason buildings appear in front of you is because of memory/graphics restrictions.  The game would probably freeze a whole lot more if they didn't have it that way.  Also, the sun is so bright to give it more effect.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Apr 19, 2003

if you think thats bad, try playing gta3 on your computer, unless your pc is the best. i played gta 3 on mine and somegtimes it would take buildings a few seconds before they would appear. i would crash into nothing and then 10 seconds later a building appears out of nowhere, it was so hard to play.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
916 posts

Apr 19, 2003

What makes me mad is that my copy of GTA:VC is full of glitches. For some odd reason, I can't wear the Cuban gang clothes any more because the game moved them over into the area of the store where you can't reach them, my radio skips or starts completelly over or two songs will play at the same time. And one of my main problems is the game freezing up every single friggin time,(especially during the "Sir,Yes Sir"mission). Rock Star is a very good company, I think they used a bit more graphics than their memory could hold to play smoothly.But the game is still enjoyable.Also,I heard a rumor that if you use even one small cheat, you will never reach 100% of completing the game. I hope it's not true, do any of you know if it is? Because if it's true, then that sucks.

Signature Removed by Admin. Please observe the signature guidelines. Maximum allowable signature size is 150 kilobytes.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Apr 19, 2003

Vampire Hunter D wrote:

What makes me mad is that my copy of GTA:VC is full of glitches. For some odd reason, I can't wear the Cuban gang clothes any more because the game moved them over into the area of the store where you can't reach them, my radio skips or starts completelly over or two songs will play at the same time. And one of my main problems is the game freezing up every single friggin time,(especially during the "Sir,Yes Sir"mission). Rock Star is a very good company, I think they used a bit more graphics than their memory could hold to play smoothly.But the game is still enjoyable.Also,I heard a rumor that if you use even one small cheat, you will never reach 100% of completing the game. I hope it's not true, do any of you know if it is? Because if it's true, then that sucks.

heh, I didn't know it would actually change the location of things ... but I have heard way too many times the radio doing funky things... like once the announcer said something like "it's heading in a new direction, a lasl--" and then it cut to a song that shouldn't be anywhere near that phrase

and yes, some cheats, if not all, can make 100% in the game impossible
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
916 posts

Apr 19, 2003
Yeah, speed limits lick a*****e
Signature Removed by Admin. Please observe the signature guidelines. Maximum allowable signature size is 150 kilobytes.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Apr 19, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:

For about one of the 1st times im gonna complain bout GTA V C

It is so annoying when you cant see 40 feet in frojnt of yyou of GTA V C why>?? because the FPS is at about 30 And thats why sometimes you will be driving pretty fast and then out of no where a biulding will appear, so on the next GTA i hope they will change the FPS.And with the sun on the game it makes it even harder to see in a distance. Im sorry rockstar,  you know i love ya.

Tell me if who all is kinda sick of this too.

Well, that is the limit with the console. I'd rather have the game play smooth with limitations than having no limitations and a choppy game. The sun was an annoying effect, but I think it just made the game more realistic.
- DKSM
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

the Limit is 60 FPS

Apr 20, 2003
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Apr 20, 2003

,Vampire Hunter D wrote:

yeah it is true, you cant use any cheats at all
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 21, 2003
That really sucks that you can't use any cheats. I usually only do them when I'm not on a mission but one time I just messed up and I did one and saved it not realizing what I had done. I'm never gonna get 100%.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes