Highlighted
Jun 22 2003
By: ButtersIsGod~ Sackboy 490 posts

An idea for the next GTA.

8 replies 10 views Edited Jun 22, 2003
I think in the next GTA it would be great if they added a feature that after you beat all the story missions in the game you would be able to go back a play whatever mission you wanted. For example, for the G-Spotlight mission I used the police maverick to beat it because I was eager to beat all the story missons so I could get the Hunter but now I would really like to be able to play it again with a PCJ because it just looks like so much fun jumpin from rooftop to rooftop. What do you think of this idea?
Message 1 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: An idea for the next GTA.

Jun 22, 2003

ButtersIsGod wrote:
I think in the next GTA it would be great if they added a feature that after you beat all the story missions in the game you would be able to go back a play whatever mission you wanted. For example, for the G-Spotlight mission I used the police maverick to beat it because I was eager to beat all the story missons so I could get the Hunter but now I would really like to be able to play it again with a PCJ because it just looks like so much fun jumpin from rooftop to rooftop. What do you think of this idea?

not a bad idea i thought of another idea last night while playing max payne wouldnt it be cool if you could have a weapon in each hand have L2 control the weapon for the left hand and R2 for the right with expeptions like the rocket launcher and flame thrower of course
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 2 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jun 22, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

not a bad idea i thought of another idea last night while playing max payne wouldnt it be cool if you could have a weapon in each hand have L2 control the weapon for the left hand and R2 for the right with expeptions like the rocket launcher and flame thrower of course

That would be cool, kinda like Star Wars Bounty Hunter with the Dual blasters
Message 3 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Jun 22, 2003
i think the story mode should be alot bigger, like if u choose 2 do one thing the game will end that way, if u choose another the game will end another way. so that u could replay tha game and have a different outcome. then in the next gta that comes out afterthat it would read ur memoery card from the previous game and start u out a certain way pending on how u beat the last 1. and if u never had the last game u would just start with the defalt beginning. wut do u think bout that?
Message 4 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Jun 22, 2003
also they should add a multiplayer story mode, even tho the screen would be smaller it would be kinda cool. like 1 person drives and the other hanges out the window shooting cars. or even the multiplayer could split into 2 1player games at sometimes, like u would have ur own missions, then missions with the other personon ur team, then they would have misssions by themselves and so on.
Message 5 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jun 22, 2003

,Mcvictory wrote:
i think the story mode should be alot bigger, like if u choose 2 do one thing the game will end that way, if u choose another the game will end another way. so that u could replay tha game and have a different outcome. then in the next gta that comes out afterthat it would read ur memoery card from the previous game and start u out a certain way pending on how u beat the last 1. and if u never had the last game u would just start with the defalt beginning. wut do u think bout that?

That's actually a pretty kanus (kick anus = kanus) idea. Especially the part about reading your memory card from a previous game.
Message 6 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 22, 2003

,Mcvictory wrote:
also they should add a multiplayer story mode, even tho the screen would be smaller it would be kinda cool. like 1 person drives and the other hanges out the window shooting cars. or even the multiplayer could split into 2 1player games at sometimes, like u would have ur own missions, then missions with the other personon ur team, then they would have misssions by themselves and so on.

heh, multiplayer would be fun
Message 7 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Jun 22, 2003

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

,Mcvictory wrote:

That's actually a pretty kanus (kick anus = kanus) idea. Especially the part about reading your memory card from a previous game.

i noe, im such a video game ideaer(one who thinks of ideas)
Message 8 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jun 22, 2003
i think the game is just about perfect

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 9 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes