Moved from PlayStation® General.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 35 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1636 posts

Re: Am I The Only One Who Thinks The GTA Series

Sep 18, 2013

Lol yes you are the only one who thinks this sucks but everyone is a critic so feel free to showcase your displeasure for one of the most Iconic Game series ever made. :smileylol:

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 35 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Sep 18, 2013

your entitled to your opinion but I would say you are in the minority if you think that

I am a fan of 3rd person shooters so I love GTA's

anyone who doesnt like GTA must also not be a fan of any 3rd person shooters because in my opinion GTA sets the bar for those types of games

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 35 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5768 posts

Sep 18, 2013

ZaRnYtH wrote:

Sucks Huge Nuts?

Me thinks someone is trolling because all their friends are playing GTA V :robotlol:

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one"

-Benjamin Franklin-
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 35 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 18, 2013

In Red Dead and GTA IV if you failed a mission you could wander around and cause some havoc if you wanted to, in GTA V, if you fail, you get kicked out to a retry? screen  :smileysad:

Maybe they made it oo scripted this time.

I am interested to see how a "persistent" on line game works that can only have 16 players. :smileyindifferent:

George "Alky®" Fisher
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 35 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
40742 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Zeelot wrote:

Lol yes you are the only one who thinks this sucks but everyone is a critic so feel free to showcase your displeasure for one of the most Iconic Game series ever made. :smileylol:

25 million pre-sales, 12 million and $1B in sales in the first month, and 20 million copies in the first quarter. It is off to a great start. We have to give credit where it is due.

However, GTA V is showing just how badly the game retail sector is pushing the old model to its limit.

Parents quickly buying the game for underaged kids.

Amazon selling early.

Other unauthorised retailers selling it early for more than twice it cover price.

The old ways of doing things, rules and regulations mean absolutely nothing anymore, to anyone except politicians.

It all has happened before, of course, but GTA just set it all in motion again one more big time.

I bet the publishers and console manufacturers can't wait for the new hardware, to cut out these retailers (38 Gb PSN downloads?). Pretty well everything that MS u-turned on will come back to life and SONY players will eventually have to deal with similar issues. That is the way the industry has to progress. Subscription gaming won't be far behind.

This is the last hurrah of a tired retail industry and it will never be the same ever again. Once the new consoles are released, watch for all of the changes the publishers will push on you.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 35 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46830 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

ZaRnYtH wrote:

Sucks Huge Nuts?

It appears this is an appropriate way to start a thread around here now.....interesting to know!

lokis_grrl wrote:

Moved from PlayStation® General.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 35 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Sep 18, 2013

I have played GTA 2,3, Vice City, San Andreas, IV and now V. The only dissappointing game of those is IV IMO. And btw, V is really great!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 35 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Clearly u say that to get a rise out of the kids reading this. Or due to the facts that you provided (none) i could say your just retarded and have no idea what your talking about. Or i guess it could also be a bit of both.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 35 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 18, 2013

To each their own.

But the game series in general is pretty great, and minus the violence tones to the games. There's a lot of other things to enjoy about the GTA series.

GTA V offers quite a few things to enjoy, and I think that's nice. Compared to how limited GTA IV was with everything.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 35 (77 Views)
0 Likes