Jul 22 2003
By: AxPxI02~ Treasure Hunter 5377 posts

After beating the whole missions, what happens between you and Mercedes?

5 replies 2 views Edited Jul 22, 2003
  I don't really know. I just beat the whole missions and I got a phone call about Mercedes? I'm just wondering what happens next. My friend says Tommy Vercetti and Mercedes would live together in a house. I'm not so sure it that is true. Does anyone know? I'm just wondering?

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: After beating the whole missions, what happens between you and Mercedes?

Jul 22, 2003

AxPxI02 wrote:
  I don't really know. I just beat the whole missions and I got a phone call about Mercedes? I'm just wondering what happens next. My friend says Tommy Vercetti and Mercedes would live together in a house. I'm not so sure it that is true. Does anyone know? I'm just wondering?

Nothing happens.
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

Nothing happens.
  Do you still remember what was said in the cell phone call? I didnt' hear it, because someone was talking too loud in my room.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3779 posts

Jul 22, 2003
It's Kent Paul talking about meeting mercedes and they did something nasty. You can go to www.gamefaqs.com, and some of the faqs have the phone call in them, and there should be a game script in there somewhere.
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,iamsolidsnake wrote:
It's Kent Paul talking about meeting mercedes and they did something nasty. You can go to www.gamefaqs.com, and some of the faqs have the phone call in them, and there should be a game script in there somewhere.
  I went there, but I didn't see the phone call script. Do you know another site?

Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 23, 2003

Kent said that she was like a live wire and that she told him that she was the best she'd ever had.

Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes