Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 24 2010
By: StevenSSX Fender Bender 3971 posts

AWP!? ARRGGHH

10 replies 9 views Edited May 24, 2010

I need 1 dang win for the trophy... just 1, and what do you know, it doesn't pop up all day. I've done the same race over and over and it isn't popping up. How much longer do I have to wait for these servers to record this win...

I just hope the trophy appears when the win gets recorded, or I could have devoted this time to something more fun!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (9 Views)
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Re: AWP!? ARRGGHH

May 24, 2010

how do you know that you only need one more?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

May 24, 2010

StevenSSX wrote:

I need 1 dang win for the trophy... just 1, and what do you know, it doesn't pop up all day. I've done the same race over and over and it isn't popping up. How much longer do I have to wait for these servers to record this win...

I just hope the trophy appears when the win gets recorded, or I could have devoted this time to something more fun!

if you've done the same race over and over again, then its most likely its not THAT race you're missing.

from the things you've done off your checklist, were they done in one succession? or split into multiple runs?

if some were done a while back, you will have to do them again. if you were disconnected or someone has disconnected during one of the sessions, you may also have to do those again.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3971 posts

May 24, 2010

I went on GTA4 today and checked my stats to see that race that didn't have a win to now have 8 wins recorded. So that means all my races and game modes have at least 1 win recorded, but I didn't get the trophy. Bugger... Oh, well. I'm not going for that whole 10 hour session crap... what a waste of time.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

May 31, 2010

I feel your pain.  I have at least one win in every category for AWP.  I have confirmed all my wins (10 online modes, 4 cops and crooks modes, and all Race and GTA Race modes) twice via the NETWORK section in game and the Rockstar Social Club and still no DAM AWP TROPHY.  All my wins have posted.  I did do the whole checklist thing.  What a waste of time!   So I guess Im just BONED!  Pretty lame Rockstar!

Put down the Kool-Aid and slowly back away.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 31, 2010

listen to me what happened to me and i think it prob happened to you to is that you need to do deal breaker hangmans noose and bomb da base 2 again even tough u have it thats what i learned happened to me after doing every race a gta race 3 times HOPE IM RIGHT

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (9 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

May 31, 2010

I have 206 wins in Handmans NOOSE, 9 wins in Deal Breaker, and 13 wins in Bomb the Base.  These are all wins and not passes posted on the Rockstar Social Club.  I dont think getting more wins will help me.  Thanks for trying.  All help is greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 31, 2010

I THINK YOU SHOULD ATLEAST TRY IT I GAVE UP ON IT THEN DONE THEM 3 1 DAY AND DING I GOT IT JUST TRY IT

IT WONT TAKE TO LONG

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 1, 2010

I like playing all three of those games so I will be trying your method by default.  I will post if the trophy pops.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 7, 2010

thanks you gave me a kudos so does that mean it worked?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (9 Views)
0 Likes