Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2003
By: T2oo5~ Hekseville Citizen 411 posts

A true dillema....

5 replies 35 views Edited May 11, 2003
Ive asked as many people as I could, except the boards, and no one ever has an answer for me. I now consider my game file has a glitch, so I should start over. Heres the scenario: I bought ALL properties, and any properties with missions I have completed. I did Mailibu, and print works missions + all side missions. The only one that stirs up debate is the Boat yard. I can beat Check Point Charly, but whenever I return, I have to do the mission over, or is it one of those where you can always do it again? So are there one or two missions in the boat yard? Also, i did the races at Sunshine Auto, but did not collect all the cars (but thats not a neccessity) Anyways, I know i'm supposed to get the call to go to the print works, but it never comes. I am in a spot where I am frustrated and really stuck! Anyone been in this spot, or have any suggestions? lol...thanks!
Signature Removed by Admin. Please observe the signature guidelines. 150 pixels high by 520 pixels wide.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Re: A true dillema....

May 12, 2003
Firstly yeah, you can keep doing Checkpoint Charlie many times, though it is considered completed the first time you complete it - each time you do it afterwards it gets more difficult and you get a larger monetary reward, though. About the not getting the call to the print works - do you own the ice cream factory? I believe you must own that. Also, I think you need 60% completion, I'm not sure if properties and missions alone get you that.
Russ Feingold for President
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 12, 2003
he speaks the truth
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5151 posts

May 13, 2003

,T2oo5 wrote:
Ive asked as many people as I could, except the boards, and no one ever has an answer for me. I now consider my game file has a glitch, so I should start over. Heres the scenario: I bought ALL properties, and any properties with missions I have completed. I did Mailibu, and print works missions + all side missions. The only one that stirs up debate is the Boat yard. I can beat Check Point Charly, but whenever I return, I have to do the mission over, or is it one of those where you can always do it again? So are there one or two missions in the boat yard? Also, i did the races at Sunshine Auto, but did not collect all the cars (but thats not a neccessity) Anyways, I know i'm supposed to get the call to go to the print works, but it never comes. I am in a spot where I am frustrated and really stuck! Anyone been in this spot, or have any suggestions? lol...thanks!
Yea there more than just buying assets. Have you robbed all the stores? Have you done all the rampages? Have you done all the TOPFUN missions? And you also have the RC races on the dirt track. You need all these to get your 100% completion
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
411 posts

May 13, 2003
My fault... the problem is that I cant get to the last 2 or 3 missions which are at the print works, I believe. Where they try to steal your money/assets. I dont know what I'm doing wrong, but I cant reach these last missions.
Signature Removed by Admin. Please observe the signature guidelines. 150 pixels high by 520 pixels wide.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

May 16, 2003
Actually, collecting all the cars is a necessity, and doing the races is kind of not; not unless you want to acheive 100%.  Because once you collect the cars you need on the list, you receive faster cars that weren't available before in the game.  It also completes the Sunshine Autos asset and throws out up to $9000.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes