Jul 14 2003
By: KANNAB1S Ghost of Sparta 14796 posts

A New Vigilante Record.

13 replies 2 views Edited Jul 14, 2003

Over the weekend i achieved level 103 of the "Brown Thunder" vigilante mission and about   $19 million.

At level 70 i was getting about $200,000 for each 2 car caravan i blew up, i had over 93 minutes to complete and that actually looped over, i had over 1000 kills, the trick was too do it at the airport after completing a level fly out over the ocean this will make time stop....if you get a star you can go out there and wait till its gone, or wait until you have 2 or 3 stars and fly to the Hyman condo and get rid of them w/ clothes and police bribe. And if enough time you can push the Hunter into the garage restoring its health....i have so much $ now

Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

Over the weekend i achieved level 103 of the "Brown Thunder" vigilante mission and about   $19 million.

At level 70 i was getting about $200,000 for each 2 car caravan i blew up, i had over 93 minutes to complete and that actually looped over, i had over 1000 kills, the trick was too do it at the airport after completing a level fly out over the ocean this will make time stop....if you get a star you can go out there and wait till its gone, or wait until you have 2 or 3 stars and fly to the Hyman condo and get rid of them w/ clothes and police bribe. And if enough time you can push the Hunter into the garage restoring its health....i have so much $ now

Congrats. I think someone on these boads hit level 250 or something. I forget his name though.
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jul 14, 2003
wow 250 is high!.... my highest is 67

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

Congrats. I think someone on these boads hit level 250 or something. I forget his name though.

250!!!! DAMN  it took me an hour and half to get this
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Jul 14, 2003
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,slavecybin wrote:

you saw him do it?? how?

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:

,slavecybin wrote:

you saw him do it?? how?

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good

LOL....no he saw me do it, he was in the other room playing and came in and saw me reach level 103
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

,slavecybin wrote:

you saw him do it?? how?

LOL....no he saw me do it, he was in the other room playing and came in and saw me reach level 103
o.. are you guys brothers or something? Friends?
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:

,slavecybin wrote:

you saw him do it?? how?

he was playing at my house. man what a dumb question. j/k  we hangout a lot at my house. I actually didn't see lvl 103 but I was in the other room when it happened. and I did see lvl 60 something. anyway I know he did it. I don't know about 250 though. lots of spare time. I plan on doing what Can did so I can get some funds up.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

,slavecybin wrote:

you saw him do it?? how?

o.. are you guys brothers or something? Friends?

we are, well i guess you could say brothers....i practically live at his house and we play video games alot together, we started a game of vice city at the same time and cuz i did this i have so much money now and i am getting far ahead of him.....lol...
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes