Reply
Jul 14 2003
By: KANNAB1S Ghost of Sparta 14796 posts
Offline

A New Vigilante Record.

13 replies 2 views Edited Jul 14, 2003

Over the weekend i achieved level 103 of the "Brown Thunder" vigilante mission and about   $19 million.

,

 At level 70 i was getting about $200,000 for each 2 car caravan i blew up, i had over 93 minutes to complete and that actually looped over, i had over 1000 kills, the trick was too do it at the airport after completing a level fly out over the ocean this will make time stop....if you get a star you can go out there and wait till its gone, or wait until you have 2 or 3 stars and fly to the Hyman condo and get rid of them w/ clothes and police bribe. And if enough time you can push the Hunter into the garage restoring its health....i have so much $ now

Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:
,

Over the weekend i achieved level 103 of the "Brown Thunder" vigilante mission and about   $19 million.

,

 At level 70 i was getting about $200,000 for each 2 car caravan i blew up, i had over 93 minutes to complete and that actually looped over, i had over 1000 kills, the trick was too do it at the airport after completing a level fly out over the ocean this will make time stop....if you get a star you can go out there and wait till its gone, or wait until you have 2 or 3 stars and fly to the Hyman condo and get rid of them w/ clothes and police bribe. And if enough time you can push the Hunter into the garage restoring its health....i have so much $ now


,
,

Congrats. I think someone on these boads hit level 250 or something. I forget his name though.
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003
wow 250 is high!.... my highest is 67


Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/05/2003
Offline
14796 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:
,

Over the weekend i achieved level 103 of the "Brown Thunder" vigilante mission and about   $19 million.

,

 At level 70 i was getting about $200,000 for each 2 car caravan i blew up, i had over 93 minutes to complete and that actually looped over, i had over 1000 kills, the trick was too do it at the airport after completing a level fly out over the ocean this will make time stop....if you get a star you can go out there and wait till its gone, or wait until you have 2 or 3 stars and fly to the Hyman condo and get rid of them w/ clothes and police bribe. And if enough time you can push the Hunter into the garage restoring its health....i have so much $ now


,
,

Congrats. I think someone on these boads hit level 250 or something. I forget his name though.
,
,

250!!!! DAMN  it took me an hour and half to get this
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/01/2003
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
7336 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,slavecybin wrote:
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
,
,
,


you saw him do it?? how?

,

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/05/2003
Offline
14796 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:

,
,
,slavecybin wrote:
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
,
,
,


you saw him do it?? how?

,

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good


,
,

LOL....no he saw me do it, he was in the other room playing and came in and saw me reach level 103
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
7336 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:

,
,
,slavecybin wrote:
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
,
,
,


you saw him do it?? how?

,

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good


,
,

LOL....no he saw me do it, he was in the other room playing and came in and saw me reach level 103
,
,
o.. are you guys brothers or something? Friends?
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/01/2003
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:

,
,
,slavecybin wrote:
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
,
,
,


you saw him do it?? how?

,

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good


,
,

he was playing at my house. man what a dumb question. j/k  we hangout a lot at my house. I actually didn't see lvl 103 but I was in the other room when it happened. and I did see lvl 60 something. anyway I know he did it. I don't know about 250 though. lots of spare time. I plan on doing what Can did so I can get some funds up.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/05/2003
Offline
14796 posts
 

Re: A New Vigilante Record.

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:

,
,
,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:

,
,
,slavecybin wrote:
Liar, Liar, Pants on fire! lol j/k I saw you do it.sweet.
,
,
,


you saw him do it?? how?

,

Thats a high level... 250... that guy must not have alot to do, or hes really good


,
,

LOL....no he saw me do it, he was in the other room playing and came in and saw me reach level 103
,
,
o.. are you guys brothers or something? Friends?

,
,

we are, well i guess you could say brothers....i practically live at his house and we play video games alot together, we started a game of vice city at the same time and cuz i did this i have so much money now and i am getting far ahead of him.....lol...
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes