Sackboy
538 posts

Re: 99% Mark_Critelli = Newbz

Apr 7, 2009
I told my friend about this guy and had him challenge mark critelli to match and he quite the game and said it was his internet my friend was up on him 6-0 and only 6mins into the game 1 kill every min this guy sucks so mark critelli wanted to do some noose to get the fly the co-op and my friend told him to kill 15 noose and he will be back with the chopper this guy gets killed all 3 times before my friend makes it to the chopper this guy is all smack and no back up so just let him run his mouth because he sucks !!!!!
Message Edited by BiGGdeal on 04-07-2009 04:23 PM
biggdeal
Message 61 of 67 (2 Views)
Sackboy
451 posts

Apr 8, 2009
LMFAO keep on lieing cuz i never lost a game in my room & im always 32+kills with 0-3deaths every time no1 stays in my room cuz im always kickn there butt so dont give me that lie ur friend was 6/0 on me cu zthat dam lie cuz im always the oppset i would been 6/0 on him & he quit, cuz no1 ever stays in my room every always quits in the first 5-10min cuz i rank up kills cuz im sneaky like ninja, & i have not played Co-Op over a year cuz its boring so keep on with ur lies. & i am sadden that you would have to be low of a newb make that crap up. cuz any1 on my friends list would tell u i host my own game 100% time very day & inever lose in GTA. so lie all u want cuz ur full of crap
 photo RECONWallpapper-BANNER.jpgYes i am a Online Sniper & It Takes 10x More Skill To Snipe Vs Other Guns
Message 62 of 67 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 8, 2009

I can understand why most people think theres no skill to auto aim, but if auto aim was for noobs (as i always hear), then why is it always the same guys winning? why, whenever i enter a standard deathmatch, do i always break 300 kills with less than 30 deaths... is it because im a "noob"? and yeah im kind of average with disallow, but thats because i dont want to get good at it, the option is there to shoot disallow, all you have to do is use R2 halfway then fire, whenever disallow is on i just shoot from the chopper anyway because they have no chance of shooting me down, and yes i do the orbiting and all that because i was part of AirCav.

Bottom line... its funny how the people who say, auto aim is for noobs, are always the one who walk out of the same deathmatch, with 200plus kills LESS than me. This is GTA, not Call of duty.

Message 63 of 67 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3971 posts

Apr 8, 2009

Mark_Critelli wrote:
LMFAO keep on lieing cuz i never lost a game in my room & im always 32+kills with 0-3deaths every time no1 stays in my room cuz im always kickn there butt so dont give me that lie ur friend was 6/0 on me cu zthat dam lie cuz im always the oppset i would been 6/0 on him & he quit, cuz no1 ever stays in my room every always quits in the first 5-10min cuz i rank up kills cuz im sneaky like ninja, & i have not played Co-Op over a year cuz its boring so keep on with ur lies. & i am sadden that you would have to be low of a newb make that crap up. cuz any1 on my friends list would tell u i host my own game 100% time very day & inever lose in GTA. so lie all u want cuz ur full of crap

Not only does your post not make sense, but you have nothing to justify it! What good does bragging-on bring? You can say you've won ALL your games, have NEVER died, and ALWAYS get 50+ kills, yet the people on these boards will still laugh at you. There is no point in trying to argue or prove anything here, it's just making you look like an idiot, and it's actually proving how low your education must be. Even if you DID win all of your games or what not, what did you expect us to say? "Oh yeah man, you're the best! Keep on at it..." I don't understand where your trying to go. It's a game, it's all about wasting time and having fun, and it's about a challenge, but it's not about 'newbs', 'pwns', 'sneaky like ninjas', or you.

...And with posts like that I don't see why you are 'LMFAO'-ing. Your probably mashing the keys on your keyboard as you try to think of some more 'crap' to say.

Photobucket
Message 64 of 67 (2 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Apr 10, 2009

mark_critelli wrote :

yeah and you don't steal your internet from your neighbor is lie too !!!!  I bet anyone could beat you he said you suck really bad and if anyone would or should lose to you they should retire from GTA IV !!!

he said put deathmatch to side you got smoked by NOOSE  that should show anybody how crappy of player you are so to anyone take his challenge and mop the floor with him so we can get rid of him he is not that good he will quit and say it is his internet  BOOTED  him !!!

biggdeal
Message 65 of 67 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 10, 2009
Whats the challenge? depending on the rules will depend if i play or not, and ill add someone else for confirmation of the result, sort of a referree.

Message 66 of 67 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Re: 99% GTA:IV players = Newbz

Apr 10, 2009

Mark_Critelli wrote:
Every room i Auto-search has Auto-Aim/Blimps-All as the rules & thats very sad cuz if you need Auto-Aim/Blimps-All kill someone your a newb & a joke thats what you call a Handcap Game. So... that makes 99% GTA:IV players newbz/Handycap. Im the 1% that is Not a newb/handycap player i play GTA:IV 100% professional & your wondering what i mean by professional. Well ill show you what a professional game should be played as. : Game Time: 60min = 1hour Auto-Aim: OFF Cops: ON Blimps: Far = Close Combate Blimps Off Respawn Distance: Far Death Time: 30sec = 1/2min dead That is a 100% professional game. Even rank 7-10's come in my room & when they play by my professional rules they get owned VERY BAD, why... its cuz they can ONLY win in Handycap Games. So... If you are like me & like my professional Rules or would like to learn play pro not handycap then send me friends requests. Also no1 makes my 100% professional rules ONLY i do & im also Great Friend. & rest u learn how 2play.

wow what makes u think you would have gotten an positive feedback form a post like this.RickRolled has come and gone....lol
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 67 of 67 (2 Views)
0 Likes