Uncharted Territory
1765 posts

Re: 99% GTA:IV players = Newbz

Mar 29, 2009

HUGE FLAW IN IDEAS

what about people like me that only join games and never host and only play free mode becuase thay see the game and a GAME and just want to have fun driving around and crashing into stuff

Image Hosting
Message 31 of 67 (11 Views)
Sackboy
451 posts

Mar 29, 2009
Yea, i also host "Free Mode" cuz i injoy chillin & exploring the hole city, i have on my map that i mark myself OVER 700+ buiding/latters that you can go into/use to get to high places & i even find secret latters that u can climp far up but requires a big truck like Ambulance or S.W.A.T truck. & i like to use all thos great spots in my game very usefull in deat match/teamdeath match but thos hidden spots/high ground only works great Blimps Far. with Blimps ALL they realy have no use. but i like how RockStar did great ass job taken there time make alot buildings/Latters to clim all OVER like i said i found over 700+ & most buildings u can go into was not in 1player story mode & not marked on map. its just somthing u have to find on ur own & remeber where it is or mark it on ur big map that came with the game. thats what i did. but i hope they add some DLC soon for PS3 mabe some new gear for ur char, cuz the cloths are all the same just diff color combos LMFAO. it be nice to wear cool **bleep** like pedestrians do
 photo RECONWallpapper-BANNER.jpgYes i am a Online Sniper & It Takes 10x More Skill To Snipe Vs Other Guns
Message 32 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3971 posts

Mar 30, 2009

MrKrayzie420 wrote:

Mark_Critelli wrote:
2nd of all i am not goinging to wait my time fighting on how u all play if u all can ONLY play handycap games then w/e i dont care. i put this post up to find other REAL pros that would like to join me in REAL Pro Games. not to sit here haven handycap players telling me how im joke & how im moron. cuz none u kno me & i am no kid i am a grown adult & been online gaming Since day1 of the PS2 modem come out witch is about 12years now. so i been online gaming on PS2/PS3 b4 ANYONE. & tho's who kno's me kno im not garbage any game i put in i PAWN & dont get my butt handed, cuz im always kickn the butt in anygame im what you call "natural skill gamer" i could give u long list of games im well known for but it be waist my time fighting with low lifes cuz like i said i did not make this post to fight with handycap gamers, i made this post like i said find real skill pro games like myself. if your not then dont post here cuz ur waste of my time. im lookn for the best of the best like myself. so challenge me or shut^ OK

That is all.

That's an EPIC WIN!
Photobucket
Message 33 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3880 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Im with you on this.

Message 34 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Mark_Critelli wrote:
...any game i put in i PAWN...

anybody that uses the term pawn is jus a dumbass if you ask me.  if i remember right somebody had pawn in their name.  really i never used that term and i think its quite possibly one of the dumbest terms ever made.

Message 35 of 67 (11 Views)
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Re: 99% Mark_Critelli = Newbz

Mar 30, 2009
LMFAO. Yeah, you won EVERY game.  The only way is probably because you've only played 2 or 3 full hour games, LMAO.  The more you rant, the more you sound like a 12 yo with a keyboard, throwing a tantrum.  Did mommy not love you enough?? :smileyvery-happy: 
HORN BROKE, watch for FINGER!!

~My msa motto~
LMAO
Message 36 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Mar 30, 2009
to many lame newbs that talk trash on my forums & cant back it up to make themself look cool, i just check out "Two_Tymes_T" profile & he ONLY has 40% GTA trophys & ALL them 1player mode haha only 3 from online mode & the 3 from online mode are the free handed out trophys he got: 1.Gain a rank (EASY), 2.taken it for the team (EASY) & 3.Kill a Rockstar (EASY) thats all he got 3 from online mode therefor he 100% newb probly rank 1-3 if he higher then he ranking Up threw co-op hahaha but i kno he not 10 like me cuz he dont have the rank10 trophy. so i kno he deff handycap player. ppl like "Two_Tymes_T) are just GTA handycap newbs that just start crap on ppl forums just start stuff. he a newb & waist of my time & other ppl like u writen on my forums are probly the same cuz thats why all i see is trash talkn about me but no Challenges, challenge me if u think ur better & remeber i dont play handycap mode. & for the 10th time im not a kid look my profile u morons. i would not be a jerk if u was not talkn trash
 photo RECONWallpapper-BANNER.jpgYes i am a Online Sniper & It Takes 10x More Skill To Snipe Vs Other Guns
Message 37 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3971 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Mark_Critelli wrote:
to many lame newbs that talk trash on my forums & cant back it up to make themself look cool, i just check out "Two_Tymes_T" profile & he ONLY has 40% GTA trophys & ALL them 1player mode haha only 3 from online mode & the 3 from online mode are the free handed out trophys he got: 1.Gain a rank (EASY), 2.taken it for the team (EASY) & 3.Kill a Rockstar (EASY) thats all he got 3 from online mode therefor he 100% newb probly rank 1-3 if he higher then he ranking Up threw co-op hahaha but i kno he not 10 like me cuz he dont have the rank10 trophy. so i kno he deff handycap player. ppl like "Two_Tymes_T) are just GTA handycap newbs that just start crap on ppl forums just start stuff. he a newb & waist of my time & other ppl like u writen on my forums are probly the same cuz thats why all i see is trash talkn about me but no Challenges, challenge me if u think ur better & remeber i dont play handycap mode. & for the 10th time im not a kid look my profile u morons. i would not be a jerk if u was not talkn trash

Everything in red is just simply hilarious! Keep 'em coming... PLZ!

Photobucket
Message 38 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4393 posts

Mar 30, 2009

El_Santo21 wrote:
Let me be the first one to say, welcome to America buddy, and your first step to success is learning english

FUNNY AS HELL!:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

I was thinking the very same thing when I saw his post.

Are the immigration offices on Ellis Island STILL open for business?

Message 39 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4393 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Mark_Critelli wrote:
LMFAO, well then u dont kno me very well "TWO_TYMES_T" cuz i did beat the game with auto-aim off from start first mission to end of game & i keep it off, ANYgame i buy at start game i set up all my Options to my liking & one of them is Auto-Aim off, i been rank 10 for year & i beat GTA 2times first time when i first got it & 2nd time when they added trophys & both times iboeat it soon the game started i set my options & i turned Auto-Aim: OFF, when u look my stats it say Story completed & when u look Free AIm % it say 100% = i never auto-aim, so b4 you talk some crap on my forum lean about me cuz you are mistaken i dont need auto-aim is for g arbage player same as blimps. i been playing GTA:IV from day one & you kno what, i NEVER lost 1 game, every online game i play i WON for the last full year i had GTA. i never lost a match cuz i dont auto-search rooms cuz like i said 99% rooms are handycap so i always host my own room since i had GTA & i Always put my "Professional Rules" & i never lose &Rank 8-10 lose

Now I KNOW you're full of crap. Never lost a game? Highly...VERY highly doubtful.

Unless...you played one match every 2 months.

Can't wait to see YOU online, bubba!

Message 40 of 67 (11 Views)
0 Likes