Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 05 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

44 Minutes

5 replies 12 views Edited Aug 5, 2003

If you've seen this movie, you know it's about a bank robbery in L.A with 2 men wearing full body armour and carrying AK-47's. It ends up as a deadly shootout between cops and robbers, starting outside a bank. It is a real life even that happened, and now, you can make it happen in Vice City. Before you start, you need:

• 100% completion of GTA: VC.
  • Get full health and armour (400 HP total).
  • Get 1 or 2 bodyguards (1 is more realistic).
  • Get into a white or grey car (this is what the robbers used in real life).

Now get to the bank on the Mainland. Park your car outside, and go rob the bank. Get outside, and start a deadly shootout. Walk around, take cover, and have one helluva shootout with the cops! Now you can take your car, and drive around, get out, and continue the shootout. In real life, this ended up with the 2 robbers dead, but this is GTA: VC man! Kick some @$$! Don't go down without a fight! Somethings to "spice" it all up are:

• Teargas! Since you have 100%, it's infinite! Throw tons of this stuff, but make sure you're not caught in it! Throw a few cans around your car, and quickly get in. You're safe in your car from it, and anyone who tries to open the door will die The perfect getaway!
  • Rocket launcher! Blow up that damn police helicopter! It's so annoying
  • MP5! It's a weapon to use for a shootout.

Have fun guys and gals! I am going to try this after supper. I havn't tried it yet, but it was an idea that popped into my head just now

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4741 posts

Re: 44 Minutes

Aug 5, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

If you've seen this movie, you know it's about a bank robbery in L.A with 2 men wearing full body armour and carrying AK-47's. It ends up as a deadly shootout between cops and robbers, starting outside a bank. It is a real life even that happened, and now, you can make it happen in Vice City. Before you start, you need:

Now get to the bank on the Mainland. Park your car outside, and go rob the bank. Get outside, and start a deadly shootout. Walk around, take cover, and have one helluva shootout with the cops! Now you can take your car, and drive around, get out, and continue the shootout. In real life, this ended up with the 2 robbers dead, but this is GTA: VC man! Kick some @$$! Don't go down without a fight! Somethings to "spice" it all up are:

• Teargas! Since you have 100%, it's infinite! Throw tons of this stuff, but make sure you're not caught in it! Throw a few cans around your car, and quickly get in. You're safe in your car from it, and anyone who tries to open the door will die The perfect getaway!

Have fun guys and gals! I am going to try this after supper. I havn't tried it yet, but it was an idea that popped into my head just now

Pretty cool........ heh thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 5, 2003

,Spider X wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Pretty cool........ heh thanks!

heh, no problem. I come up with some sweet and bizzare ideas when I'm playing GTA: VC sometimes
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5929 posts

Aug 5, 2003
CurtisMonks wrote:

Have fun guys and gals! I am going to try this after supper. I havn't tried it yet, but it was an idea that popped into my head just now ,

Good you finally saw it.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Aug 6, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Thats cool,I'll try that when I get to 100% and I know about that robbery,I saw on a T.V show,the two bank robbers died,one shot him self and one got killed by a by a stand off.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 6, 2003

,DeltaCAG wrote:
CurtisMonks wrote:

Have fun guys and gals! I am going to try this after supper. I havn't tried it yet, but it was an idea that popped into my head just now ,

,null,

Good you finally saw it.

heh, I never saw it. I've seen it on police shows though, not the movie itself.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes