May 22 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

2 Questions, Need Answers Please

15 replies 21 views Edited May 22, 2003

Couple of questions, need a couple of answers please.

First, how many missions are there in VIGILANTE mode before successfully completing them all ?

I didn't even know there was a max level to the side missions until I just did the paramedic missions

with an ambulance and completed it by completing rank 12. I must say it was fun, but long.

And second, is there supposed to be a pizza delivery boy bike behind the pizza shop on the first island ?

I keep going there but there's never one there ? Last time around I did the missions using the bike on

the other side, but I haven't made it that far yet.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Re: 2 Questions, Need Answers Please

May 22, 2003

There are 12 missions in the Vigilante mode to complete to receive 150 armor.

There are three pizza places, one on the first island by the Malibu.  There's another in Little Haiti by the Taxi place.  And the third is located by the Police station, on the second island, by the fire station.

Message Edited by lnzydee22 on 05-21-2003 09:21 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 22, 2003

Well, thank you for responding but you didn't answer my questions.

What I wanted to know was what is the max level of missions you can do on vigilante.

As in, when I was doing the missions with an ambulance (paramedic), I completed 12 levels

and after that there were no more to do. But when I was doing vigilante I reached level 31 and just

stopped but there were still more to do. I want to know how high it goes.

And also, I wanted to know if there is supposed to be a pizza boy bike at the first pizza shop,

not where the shop is, I know where the shops are.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

May 23, 2003
You can do an infinite number of vigilante missions
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

May 23, 2003
,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

Well, thank you for responding but you didn't answer my questions.

What I wanted to know was what is the max level of missions you can do on vigilante.

As in, when I was doing the missions with an ambulance (paramedic), I completed 12 levels

and after that there were no more to do. But when I was doing vigilante I reached level 31 and just

stopped but there were still more to do. I want to know how high it goes.

And also, I wanted to know if there is supposed to be a pizza boy bike at the first pizza shop,

not where the shop is, I know where the shops are.

There should be a Pizza Boy bike at everyone of them, although they will not be there all the time, just like any other vehicle in the game.  Maybe next time you should be more specific when asking a question.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 23, 2003

HERE IS WHAT I POSTED ORIGINALLY ---

Couple of questions, need a couple of answers please.

First, how many missions are there in VIGILANTE mode before successfully completing them all ?

I didn't even know there was a max level to the side missions until I just did the paramedic missions

with an ambulance and completed it by completing rank 12. I must say it was fun, but long.

And second, is there supposed to be a pizza delivery boy bike behind the pizza shop on the first island ?

I keep going there but there's never one there ? Last time around I did the missions using the bike on

the other side, but I haven't made it that far yet.

-----------

Now tell me, how could I have been any more specific than that ??? Hmm ???? Or is it that you just don't know how to read very well ?  Don't hate on me just because you are an illiterate.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

May 24, 2003
dude, dont be an @$$ about this, he jus misunderstood your question
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 24, 2003
What exactly was there to misunderstand about my question ? It was clearly phrased, I didn't use any big or foreign words, I mean it couldn't have been any more understandable.
Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

May 24, 2003
First off that just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.  If I were illiterate in any way, I don't think that I would even be on this board.  Second, I'm not even tryin' to hate on you, you're the one that completely blew up on me because I didn't answer your question the way you wanted it to be answered.  So calm down.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
275 posts

May 24, 2003
Yeah, and futhermore, everyone on this board is trying to help one another. He didn't have to help you. Don't hate ------ congratulate.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes