Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: 100 H P Club

May 31, 2003
Goldberg seems to be a serious @$$ lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Message 11 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5151 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
Then all I can say to that game guru is that you are playing a different game than everyone else, and not vice city, because I just lastnight collected 100 packages and it gave me the message 'the hunter is now available at ft baxter base'.  Argue all you want, you are wrong.. Check the websites like gamefaqs, ask around, anyone will tell you I am right and you are wrong. You must be confusing the hunter with something else.
Actually if you ask around you will find your on your own. Getting 100 packages enable the Hunter to be there at all times. Without the 100 the Hunter is still there. It re-spawns every now and then. If its not there, just come back and it will be there. Theres a reason why you can get the cop uniform and go and get it. So you are wrong, and everyone else is right. Please know your facts if your going to post. Have a nice day
Message 12 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 1, 2003

Jealous ???  No, I know you're probably not because most of you have already done it, but I am just proud to be able to finally say that I have joined the 100 package club. I just picked up my final package, the one in the police station, which was actually a lot easier than i thought it was going to be, and i took my new sparrow to get my new hunter. rapid gunfire, missile launchers, i love it !

ive had them for a  while, but whenever i land a helicopter beside the hunter, then jump into the hunter the army blows it up, any tips on how to get it?

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 13 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

Jealous ???  No, I know you're probably not because most of you have already done it, but I am just proud to be able to finally say that I have joined the 100 package club. I just picked up my final package, the one in the police station, which was actually a lot easier than i thought it was going to be, and i took my new sparrow to get my new hunter. rapid gunfire, missile launchers, i love it !

ive had them for a  while, but whenever i land a helicopter beside the hunter, then jump into the hunter the army blows it up, any tips on how to get it?

wear a cop uniform, the army wont attack you.
Message 14 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 1, 2003
yes, but how do i get a cop uniform without cheats?

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 15 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 1, 2003
Walk into a police station on the first island. It's in the locker room/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Message 16 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes