Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

100 H P Club

15 replies 18 views Edited May 31, 2003

Jealous ???  No, I know you're probably not because most of you have already done it, but I am just proud to be able to finally say that I have joined the 100 package club. I just picked up my final package, the one in the police station, which was actually a lot easier than i thought it was going to be, and i took my new sparrow to get my new hunter. rapid gunfire, missile launchers, i love it !

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
782 posts

Re: 100 H P Club

May 31, 2003
how long did it take you to do it?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

May 31, 2003
,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
Jealous ???  No, I know you're probably not because most of you have already done it, but I am just proud to be able to finally say that I have joined the 100 package club. I just picked up my final package, the one in the police station, which was actually a lot easier than i thought it was going to be, and i took my new sparrow to get my new hunter. rapid gunfire, missile launchers, i love it !
Congrats, have fun with your toy.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

May 31, 2003
Congratulations.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

May 31, 2003
is that all it unlocks? i was hoping it unlocked like a new plane or something, i can get the hunter from the base easily, all u need is the cop outfit. do u know if it unlocks anything else?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 31, 2003
That's not true, you can't get the hunter easily just with the cop uniform. You have to unlock the hunter by getting all 100 packages first, or else it won't even be at the base.
Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

May 31, 2003

That's not true, you can't get the hunter easily just with the cop uniform. You have to unlock the hunter by getting all 100 packages first, or else it won't even be at the base.

im sorry Goldberg but u are wrong. There already is a hunter at the base. ur just not looking around. all u do is grab a cop uniform than go to the back of the base and a hunter is there. its just that after u unlock 100 packages they put it in an easier spot for u to grab. i would know b/c i only have 40 hidden packages and i go and grab the hunter all the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 31, 2003
Then all I can say to that game guru is that you are playing a different game than everyone else, and not vice city, because I just lastnight collected 100 packages and it gave me the message 'the hunter is now available at ft baxter base'.  Argue all you want, you are wrong.. Check the websites like gamefaqs, ask around, anyone will tell you I am right and you are wrong. You must be confusing the hunter with something else.
Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 31, 2003
I had like 10 packages (Never really a focus of mine) And it was at Fort Baxter after I beat the final mission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

May 31, 2003

Then all I can say to that game guru is that you are playing a different game than everyone else, and not vice city, because I just lastnight collected 100 packages and it gave me the message 'the hunter is now available at ft baxter base'.  Argue all you want, you are wrong.. Check the websites like gamefaqs, ask around, anyone will tell you I am right and you are wrong. You must be confusing the hunter with something else.

ok u want me to explain what happens. I go to the police station where the cop uniform is and i grab the cop uniform. then i drive over to fort baxter air base. after i break through the little pole thing (the entrance) i go to the left and take the stairs up (not the ones in the tower, these lead to a higher lvl that connects to the building). i then keep going until i reach another set of stairs, i take them down and then go to the obstacle course (u cant really run the obstacle course, its there for the army). then i stayed to my left up against the fence until i reached a wall, and there is a break in the fence. i go through the break and turn left and keep going. i then reach a helicopter. i get in it and it says Hunter at the bottom (where it usually tells u what vehicle u got in). And i KNOW it is the hunter. If i press R3, i can do Brown Thunder Vigilante Missions. When i am flying around i can shoot missles with the o button and shoot rapid fire bullets with the R1. this IS the hunter. i AM right goldberg. and if i find a way to get pics here i will show u that i DONT have 100 packages, and that the HUNTER is there. ill try my hardest to get some to u. but I AM right.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes