Jan 11 2011
By: LEDLITES First Son 7 posts

ww2 dlc pack

16 replies 47 views Edited Jan 11, 2011

i would like to see a dlc pack includeing a 1944 willys jeep a transport truck a german halftrack a german motercycle with a carrage

and some pre ww2 cars that saw action in ww2

set the dlc price a 5 $ and you will sell a ton

Message 1 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: ww2 dlc pack

Jan 11, 2011

haha for $5 I wouldnt buy it. if I'm gonna pay for new cars put something worth driving in a racing game. And don't hold your breath for motorcycles, if they were gonna be there they'd probably be Busas and GXRs and the like not something witha sidecar from 60 years ago.

Message 2 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 11, 2011

sounds like a good idea, i would buy it!

Photobucket
Message 3 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 11, 2011

xxPHILdaAGONYxx wrote:

haha for $5 I wouldnt buy it. if I'm gonna pay for new cars put something worth driving in a racing game. And don't hold your breath for motorcycles, if they were gonna be there they'd probably be Busas and GXRs and the like not something witha sidecar from 60 years ago.

they had the kubel and schwimm, i dont see why they wouldnt add other cool collector cars

Photobucket
Message 4 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Jan 11, 2011

I'm in, but only if these are included.

imagesCA3NA4TI.jpg

imagesCAIOJ5KG.jpg

Message 5 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jan 11, 2011

lebes14 wrote:

xxPHILdaAGONYxx wrote:

they had the kubel and schwimm, i dont see why they wouldnt add other cool collector cars

And i thought those were pointless too. With the sheer number of great cars left out of this game I'd rather see those get added than a couple of novelty cars. And I sure as hell wouldn't pay for such novelty.

Message 6 of 17 (47 Views)
Wastelander
873 posts

Jan 11, 2011

xxPHILdaAGONYxx wrote:

lebes14 wrote:

xxPHILdaAGONYxx wrote:

And i thought those were pointless too. With the sheer number of great cars left out of this game I'd rather see those get added than a couple of novelty cars. And I sure as hell wouldn't pay for such novelty.

agree - this is a racing simulator.  There are already 1000 cars and we hardly need more.  I'd prefer to see them convert some of the great cars that are currently standards - to premiums models and/or allow more cars racing modifications.  If they do add more cars I sure hope they are racing cars or performace cars. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Outlier73 wrote:

xxPHILdaAGONYxx wrote:

lebes14 wrote:

xxPHILdaAGONYxx wrote:

agree - this is a racing simulator.  There are already 1000 cars and we hardly need more.  I'd prefer to see them convert some of the great cars that are currently standards - to premiums models and/or allow more cars racing modifications.  If they do add more cars I sure hope they are racing cars or performace cars.

Ummm, not trying to flame, because my first post was a joke, but you might want to reread the cover . It is actually a DRIVING simulator.

gt5_cover_01.jpg

Message 8 of 17 (47 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8868 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Hey, REINFECTA, let me as you a question. What is it that you do in Gran Turismo? Let's not split hairs here.

And on the DLC, I agree with everyone who'd like to see useful cars added or made premium. They can add the novelty cars later.

Message 9 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Jan 11, 2011

nizmo_bro wrote:

Hey, REINFECTA, let me as you a question. What is it that you do in Gran Turismo? Let's not split hairs here.

And on the DLC, I agree with everyone who'd like to see useful cars added or made premium. They can add the novelty cars later.

What I do in the game? I actually do drive odd cars around practice tracks for almost no reason, sorry if you misunderstood, but that wasn't the point of my statement, and believe me when I say you can call it the "The Real Driving Racing Simulator" all you want if it makes you happy, I was not judging him/or her. He/she stated this was a racing simulator, I guess my point was if your going to make a statement, don't make stuff up just to fit your side of a debate, especially when it states differently right on the cover. Believe me when I say I can name 10,000 cars I would rather see then any WW2 era vehicles.

Message 10 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes