Reply
First Son
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: serius improvment needed in game funnability

Jul 20, 2012

possible to put the info in a running stripe at the bottom of the screen.

 

by the way i just saw in eurosport motorcycle race in laguna seca

one of my favorite tracks.

 

gives me the spirit to go and race

Message 21 of 25 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/22/2011
Offline
1953 posts
 

Re: serius improvment needed in game funnability

Jul 20, 2012

mirotheking wrote:

possible to put the info in a running stripe at the bottom of the screen.

 

by the way i just saw in eurosport motorcycle race in laguna seca

one of my favorite tracks.

 

gives me the spirit to go and race


Any kid of running ticker would be hard for me to follow. I have a hard enough time with the minimal info on the creen as it is.

 

What I'd like to see is a change to the driver's list on the right and the lap clock under the mirror.

 

Instead of having a "total time" in the upper right, put the lap clock up there. I have no desire nor need to know I've been anywhere for 49 minutes.

 

Then, under the mirror or across the top, I'd like to see my in the center with my last lap time underneath. Then on the left, the two positions in front of me in red and on the right the two cars after me in green, with the time differential to those cars from where I'm at.

 

It might look something like this...:

 

Forgetful                           OzDaddy                         Dan_Zitions                    HarvyWalbanger        Willy_CatchMe

54 Citroen Bubble Car        Ford V8 Super Car          Gran Turismo FGT           59 Fiat 500                   X2010 Vettle

-1:32.009                            -1:00.933                         2:36.003                          +0.23.093                     +22:32.003

 

If you could then take the track map and move it up or down and more to the side, or make it smaller and put it down by the gauge cluster in Bumper or hood view so that the middle of the screen all the way across in the drivers line of sight is uncluttered, that would be even better. Something like the track map on the left, the guages in the center and the tires and fuel on the right all in row across in there pane, sort of like B Spec does it across the bottom.

 

There's just to much wasted space up top, in the corners of the screen, and the way they do the driver names and map now are more in the way and give almost no information in relation to where you are in the race.

 

Photobucket
Message 22 of 25 (140 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/11/2011
Online
3682 posts
 

Re: serius improvment needed in game funnability

Jul 20, 2012

Dan_Zitions wrote:
Forgetful                           OzDaddy                         Dan_Zitions                    HarvyWalbanger        Willy_CatchMe

54 Citroen Bubble Car        Ford V8 Super Car          Gran Turismo FGT           59 Fiat 500                   X2010 Vettle

-1:32.009                            -1:00.933                         2:36.003                          +0.23.093                     +22:32.003

 

 

 


.......and he was just flying in that Citroen!   Couldn't keep up!   No hope for Willy.  :smileyvery-happy:




Message 23 of 25 (137 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1712 posts
 

Re: serius improvment needed in game funnability

Jul 22, 2012

OzDaddy62 wrote:

Dan_Zitions wrote:
Forgetful                           OzDaddy                         Dan_Zitions                    HarvyWalbanger        Willy_CatchMe

54 Citroen Bubble Car        Ford V8 Super Car          Gran Turismo FGT           59 Fiat 500                   X2010 Vettle

-1:32.009                            -1:00.933                         2:36.003                          +0.23.093                     +22:32.003

 

 

 


.......and he was just flying in that Citroen!   Couldn't keep up!   No hope for Willy.  :smileyvery-happy:


That must have been the fastest Fiat 500 ever!! Lol. :smileywink:
 photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 24 of 25 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
15924 posts
 

Re: serius improvment needed in game funnability

Jul 22, 2012


mirotheking wrote:

 

inside race better to show car types and not names list !!!??

top times for each track for all my cars.

pls show me how much time i cut each round - like in formula 1 (and each section)


What?

 

We already have that, sort of.... the top 10 times for each track

 

We already have that as well.... ever wonder why theres a white or blue/green time in the top middle of the screen? You can also "Analyze" the race and it will show you the same, even in B-Spec mode

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up


Message 25 of 25 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes