Jul 16 2012
By: mirotheking First Son 3 posts

serius improvment needed in game funnability

24 replies 403 views Edited Jul 16, 2012

i love gt and play it since the early days

but as it is the most professional drive game

it follow behind other games in substance

it lacks continuosity ,storyline its just not evolving.

serius thinking need to be done

once you upgrade your car to the top

you just go to the next one

i want to feel that i live the game

take my car through fire and water

so here is some ideas:

inside race better to show car types and not names list !!!??

top times for each track for all my cars.

pls show me how much time i cut each round - like in formula 1 (and each section)

more tracks +endurance +rally  

more 80s 90s sport cars

vinyls for cars +sponsors that pay you to carry their banner

more damage more smoke more fixing

better menu's ( looks like the stone age ) 

better information after race -like top speed average speed . its basic info

and more/

after all this is the best game ever made

and it can be so much better.

tnx for reading

Message 1 of 25 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28547 posts

Re: serius improvment needed in game funnability

Jul 16, 2012

mirotheking wrote:

i love gt and play it since the early days

but as it is the most professional drive game

it follow behind other games in substance

it lacks continuosity ,storyline its just not evolving.

serius thinking need to be done

once you upgrade your car to the top

you just go to the next one

i want to feel that i live the game

take my car through fire and water

so here is some ideas:

inside race better to show car types and not names list !!!??

top times for each track for all my cars.

pls show me how much time i cut each round - like in formula 1 (and each section)

more tracks +endurance +rally  

more 80s 90s sport cars

vinyls for cars +sponsors that pay you to carry their banner

more damage more smoke more fixing

better menu's ( looks like the stone age ) 

better information after race -like top speed average speed . its basic info

and more/

after all this is the best game ever made

and it can be so much better.

tnx for reading

Message 2 of 25 (386 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013
Message 3 of 25 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Go play Grid, that might be more fun for you. 

OR

Have even more fun racing in an online community with some of the coolest and most entertaining people in the world here in GT5...well at least thats what I do...

If two eyes are better than one, then I guess I’m S#!T outta luck!
Message 4 of 25 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3040 posts

Jul 17, 2012
I have an idea that the OPs not from 'round these parts. I think GT5s replayability comes from being able to play w/ friends online. Once you finish everything theres not much left (duh).

Welcome to the forums mirotheking. Try reading some of the current threads to see if theres not already a "make GT5 better" thread.

Heres an example http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Series-General/POSSIBLE-UPDATE-IDEAS/m-p/3755859...

Thank you!
Dirty_Harry44
Message 5 of 25 (361 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Dirty_Harry44 wrote:
I have an idea that the OPs not from 'round these parts. I think GT5s replayability comes from being able to play w/ friends online. Once you finish everything theres not much left (duh).

Welcome to the forums mirotheking. Try reading some of the current threads to see if theres not already a "make GT5 better" thread.

Heres an example http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Series-General/POSSIBLE-UPDATE-IDEAS/m-p/3755859...

Thank you!

Yeah guys, We should give the OP a little slack this time. I get the distinct impression that English is not his first language, so he's doing as well as he can to describe what he would like to see from GT5.

As sarcastic as I am, I shied away from mocking or ridiculing his grasp of our language.Smiley Wink

Welcome to the Forums, mirotheking. Dirty_Harry44 is correct in his observation that posting your ideas in an existing "Updates" or "Wishlist" thread might help your ideas be considered instead of this post falling off of the front page and into oblivion like often happens.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 6 of 25 (355 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

Dirty_Harry44 wrote:

Thank you!

Yeah guys, We should give the OP a little slack this time. I get the distinct impression that English is not his first language, so he's doing as well as he can to describe what he would like to see from GT5.

As sarcastic as I am, I shied away from mocking or ridiculing his grasp of our language.Smiley Wink

Welcome to the Forums, mirotheking. Dirty_Harry44 is correct in his observation that posting your ideas in an existing "Updates" or "Wishlist" thread might help your ideas be considered instead of this post falling off of the front page and into oblivion like often happens.

I got this vibe too as I read the post. My first reaction was to play a little, but I echo SWERVs assessment, as well as his recommendation
GT5's emphasis this time around was on the online community. We have many different groups of racers, from the serious racer to the not so serious just for fun types from every corner of the world around here. Getting involved on the forum, getting on track in a lounge or lobby is the how you start.
As you go along, you'll develop a circle of friends that are similar in racing interests, and that will lead you to exploring other types of racing, and other places and people to race with. There are enough (...barely, but enough...) tools to create types of racing you enjoy, and there are always people who like that style of racing to be found if you advertise and broadcast a little through your posts.
Whether you're ultra competitive or just want to have a little fun, there's a place for you here. It all comes down to finding it, or even creating it if you have to. That's simply a matter of effort on your part to become and remain informed and involved.
Welcome to the forums... Please to enjoy your stay..!
Photobucket
Message 7 of 25 (314 Views)
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I think his idea for after race information like average speed and maybe average position during  the race would be pretty cool.

Message 8 of 25 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Jul 17, 2012

mastrgt and I have talked about something similar for a while -- that we need a way to get race results out of the game into a spreadsheet or something.

avg speed etc. could just be one more column on that spreadsheet.

but what matters most is having the ability to figure out how to merge two rooms together into one race after the fact, using a spreadsheet.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 9 of 25 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 17, 2012

tnx all for your welcome

and suggestions

i really should play more in online