First Son
3 posts

Re: "Help!" If you have a problem... Look here first!

Aug 11, 2012

i have a problem online problem. one day i was playing online on gran turismo 5 then downloaded a video on the game on gran turismo tv. then i turned the system off because i had to leave for soccer practice ever since then my online has not worked with gran turismo 5 it has turned on then it wants me to create a new background change my profile photo then my welcome message after ive done that it does not allow me to press ok button to advance ive also noticed it is taking alot more time to load now if you can help me that would be great i really would like to fix this problem thanks message me with any solution.(-_-)

Message 31 of 217 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44748 posts

Re: "Help!" If you have a problem... Look here first!

Aug 11, 2012

Welcome to the GT forum, pookie4455!

It sounds as if your GT install has broken down.

Read the top post here, to find a possible solution. If you can't resolve it on your own, post your problem in this thread, to get further help or ideas.

Message 32 of 217 (1,438 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Help! I've got a problem... look here first!

Aug 25, 2012
Where or whom do I complain to about not having the opportunity to do all of the GT Academy Car Challenge's? I think I managed to do about half, or every other one, because of my work schedule. Why if there was time given for the 2012 Academy Challenge, which I completed with all Gold, is there not more reasonable time given, say 2 weeks. I wouldn't care so much if there wasn't going to be some sort of exclusive prize for completing all 8, but I want to collect all of the items that I can just as I have bought all DLC available. Please someone, direct me to the right thread topic, email or phone #, but I feel robbed of the opportunity to receive what I could have earned.
Great work PD so far, keep the DLC coming!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 33 of 217 (1,414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Who is the judge of "Reasonable Time " given? You?

The bottom line is this: You never find time to do anything, you either make time or do without.

In other words, you snooze, you lose.

The reason that there are no direct lines to PD, is they would have to deal with users like you whining all the time over insignificant issues like this.

Sorry about your personal choices regarding your time, maybe you'll choose differently next time..........Smiley Very Happy

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 34 of 217 (1,403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3264 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I have to agree with Swerv, I just didn't really want to be the one to say it.  Smiley Wink

I work an average of 56 hours a week, volunteer my time on Playstation Home as a Guide, and still managed to get all the events done by the deadline (by the skin of my teeth.)  

Message 35 of 217 (1,400 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

Why dont you just stuff it already, I dont give 2 cent for YOUR (SWERV_GRIFFIN) opinion, I was asking for other's advise. If advise that is to be given cant be done in a respectful manner then just keep your childish comments to yourself!

FYI, I travel for a living as many do, I happen to enjoy my game and the times for everything else have been REASONABLE!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 36 of 217 (1,393 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Aug 26, 2012

smstevenms wrote:

Why dont you just stuff it already, I dont give 2 cent for YOUR (SWERV_GRIFFIN) opinion, I was asking for other's advise. If advise that is to be given cant be done in a respectful manner then just keep your childish comments to yourself!

FYI, I travel for a living as many do, I happen to enjoy my game and the times for everything else have been REASONABLE!

And you wonder why there is no way for you to contact PD Directly?

I think that you have demostrated exactly why they don't want to deal with people like you...........Smiley Indifferent

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 37 of 217 (1,386 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Why dont you bother yourself and get a life already, move on, because this will be the last time I response to any of your nonsense. lmao, truely pathetic.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 38 of 217 (1,382 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44748 posts

Aug 26, 2012

smstevenms wrote:

I wouldn't care so much if there wasn't going to be some sort of exclusive prize for completing all 8, but I want to collect all of the items that I can just as I have bought all DLC available. Please someone, direct me to the right thread topic, email or phone #, but I feel robbed of the opportunity to receive what I could have earned.

Maybe you can fill me in here.

What am I missing by not doing all of these challenges? I thought they were just giving out random suits and helmets that we could get normally. I'm busy, too, and haven't finished them all before they disappear, so if by missing one means that I don't get a free trip to the Californian Riviera, then I've alrealy lost. Smiley Tongue

The place to post complaints is in this GT forum (however, hopefully not in this particular topic, though...), which agents of PD are known to read, every now and then. 

Message 39 of 217 (1,373 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Aug 26, 2012

I thought I recalled some mention at the start of these events about an exclusive prize for completing all events. I hope I read that wrong, but the restore items aren't much of a prize. You do win a car ticket for completing both events within but I was under the impression that there was a grand prize for completing them all.

I hope I was wrong, let me know if someone finds out.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 40 of 217 (1,367 Views)
0 Likes