Oct 08 2012
By: Wilk108Cav Hekseville Citizen 277 posts

"An error has occurred in the lobby server. [268]"

4 replies 490 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

This is the message I am getting almost every time I try to open the Online Lobby menu to race online.  The loaing bar on the "Connecting to server..." window loads halfway, and then this message appears, bouncing me back to the My Life screen.  The one time I did get in a room earlier, after about 3 minutes, the server started kicking the hosts until the room was assumeably shut down.

This has been happening to me since the last update.  I have run many tests on my connection and tried many other games online.  It isn't on my end.  Anyone else experiencing this specifically??  FRUSTRATING...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (490 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: "An error has occurred in the lobby server. [268]"

Oct 8, 2012

ther is already a post about this read before u post

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (485 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1091 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Same thing happening here on west coast.  Also I noticed that my PS+ automatic save, download, etc  has not been working for at least 2 days now.  Checked settings and PS+ auto is on.  Getting frustrated and hope problem(s) are resolved soon.  :smileymad:

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3530 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Wilk108Cav wrote:

This is the message I am getting almost every time I try to open the Online Lobby menu to race online.  The loaing bar on the "Connecting to server..." window loads halfway, and then this message appears, bouncing me back to the My Life screen.  The one time I did get in a room earlier, after about 3 minutes, the server started kicking the hosts until the room was assumeably shut down.

This has been happening to me since the last update.  I have run many tests on my connection and tried many other games online.  It isn't on my end.  Anyone else experiencing this specifically??  FRUSTRATING...

Frustrating indeed, I had the same issues over the weekend.  Seems pretty wide spread from coast to coast.  I'm sure they are working on it though, don't see how server issues this bad could go un-noticed.

Patients young padawan.  :smileyhappy:  It will get fixed.

photo PSForumSigPic1_zps15f972f0.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (436 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1091 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Was just able to get on-line with no issues/problems.  Hope it stays this way.  :smileyhappy:

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (420 Views)
0 Likes