Survivor
2604 posts

Re: ok im grinding away building cash what is this x2010

Jan 11, 2011

Duseldorf wrote:

lebes14 wrote:

ZOOMZOOMPIG wrote:

i guess i have to get online more often didnt really look thru forums was looking for a quick answer ,but all i got were critics,thats fine just looking for something to do between races

thats typical of these forums. people dont like to be inconvenienced by another pesky question lol. expect critism on everything you post, it will usually happen with these folks

Photobucket

Yeah I hear you....I have been on here for about 4 years now and the people are unbelievable. This new forum brought even more people that don't want to do anything but get their post count up (as if it really matters at all in life). By the way....questions? It's a forum isn't it. Maybe if people don't want to deal with questions....go somewhere that isn't SUPPORT.

2008, 2009 & 2011 - Years of the PlayStation 8-)
Photobucket

Its ok, I have got the OP inquiry solved.  Am going to give him one of my many X1 to try out.  Its as simple as that and that should be good to go.  Yeah, indeed some user takes it to the next level on providing an answer as if is being very intrusive or personal.  LOL..Man, just for an X1 everyone goes so far on being alienated.  After all its just a simple virtual car, its not something we all can afford in real life if there is ever a real X1.

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 21 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 11, 2011

if i known how much hoopla in a question i would have asked sooner ,and to the yo yo who called me lazy ,your sitting in a chair doing same thing so  you know the saying ?

Message 22 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Jan 11, 2011

ZOOMZOOMPIG wrote:

if i known how much hoopla in a question i would have asked sooner ,and to the yo yo who called me lazy ,your sitting in a chair doing same thing so  you know the saying ?

Its alright Zoom.  This is how forum works at time and its full of crazies..Ha ha..But your wish is my command and a X1 is coming your way tonight.  Enjoy!

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 23 of 25 (38 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 11, 2011

thank you ,thank you im gonna have to ask more questions on stuff but ill search for it before i ask a question,so if its not answered then i should be alright to ask ,i did ask about steering wheels and i got alot of answers for that and no smartash comments either so their are good people on here overall ,ive learned not to sweat the little stuff

Message 24 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2604 posts

Jan 11, 2011

ZOOMZOOMPIG wrote:

thank you ,thank you im gonna have to ask more questions on stuff but ill search for it before i ask a question,so if its not answered then i should be alright to ask ,i did ask about steering wheels and i got alot of answers for that and no smartash comments either so their are good people on here overall ,ive learned not to sweat the little stuff

Yeah, in life don't put your mental health in line with online forum.  It just ain't worth hassle to have a mental break down with what other has to say.  Just take it a grain of salt and that's a about it.  As well receive/given educational and helpful constructive criticism would be helpful too.   After all you can't see what other's emotion is in text format, unless is PURE CAP AS I TYPE THIS AND WHICH YOU MAY THINK AM ANGRY BUT I AM NOT IN ANY WAY BEING ANGRY AT ALL..lol..Have a good one. ^^

Message 25 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes