Reply
Aug 17 2010
By: damnyoyoyo Lombax Warrior 213 posts
Offline

not a troll

15 replies 30 views Edited Aug 17, 2010

Dude, if u played a racing game in 1994 and u could hit someone  and flip over, and then another releases in 1998 and doesnt have same **bleep**.

 

i cant settle for a game that doesnt have a feature a game did before it, crashing is part of racing physics people crash all the **bleep**in time.

Message 1 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/04/2009
Offline
8245 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

Yes, yes, we heard you the first two times.

Message 2 of 16 (30 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/17/2005
Offline
9428 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

damnyoyoyo wrote:

Dude, if u played a racing game in 1994 and u could hit someone  and flip over, and then another releases in 1998 and doesnt have same **bleep**.

 

i cant settle for a game that doesnt have a feature a game did before it, crashing is part of racing physics people crash all the **bleep**in time.


Wat?  GT never had cars flipping over until now.  Gosh, if that's what you want, then NFS undercover, Motorstorm Apocalypse,  Liberty City, and Midnight Club, are what you're looking for.Smiley Wink  That should satisfy the "Arcade" in ya

Message 3 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/17/2005
Offline
9428 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

clacksman wrote:

Yes, yes, we heard you the first two times.


He just took another "sentimental journey", that's all.

Message 4 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
1615 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

IMHO, I played GT on the PS1 when I was little (couldn't beat the game, unfourtunately), and unless anyone would say that they don't have cars that can flip over, I don't find it annoying, because I'm fine with it. I would rather finish 1st in a race than crash and burn my cars.

 photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 5 of 16 (30 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/04/2009
Offline
1695 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

You're right. Need for Speed 1 trumps GT. We all know that.

Message 6 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/17/2005
Offline
9428 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

MetaKraken wrote:

IMHO, I played GT on the PS1 when I was little (couldn't beat the game, unfourtunately), and unless anyone would say that they don't have cars that can flip over,I don't find it annoying, because I'm fine with it. I would rather finish 1st in a race than crash and burn my cars.


 

^^^ +1 ^^^

Message 7 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/17/2005
Offline
9428 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

Neptune15 wrote:

You're right. Need for Speed 1 trumps GT. We all know that.


Would you like to "clarify" that generalization, there, bud?   Perhaps GT1, but not thereafter.  The GT series passed NFS for reality a decade ago.Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
748 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010

GT_ALLSTAR_47 wrote:

Neptune15 wrote:

You're right. Need for Speed 1 trumps GT. We all know that.


Would you like to "clarify" that generalization, there, bud?   Perhaps GT1, but not thereafter.  The GT series passed NFS for reality a decade ago.Smiley Wink


I think he be kidding... lol 

RACE FAST... RACE HARD...RACE CLEAN!!
Photobucket
Message 9 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/24/2010
Offline
682 posts
 

Re: not a troll

Aug 17, 2010


GT_ALLSTAR_47 wrote:

Neptune15 wrote:

You're right. Need for Speed 1 trumps GT. We all know that.


Would you like to "clarify" that generalization, there, bud?   Perhaps GT1, but not thereafter.  The GT series passed NFS for reality a decade ago.Smiley Wink


I am pretty sure I am sensing some sarcasm from Neptune.

Message 10 of 16 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes