Oct 26 2011
By: nitreaux98 Monster Hunter 44 posts

no tracks on A-SPEC

4 replies 68 views Edited Oct 26, 2011

downloaded new content but the new tracks are not in a-spec WHY NOT?

Message 1 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Re: no tracks on A-SPEC

Oct 26, 2011

When you say A-Spec, do you mean in terms of new events in the event tree? No, there are not.

At this point you'll want to use it in Practice, Arcade or online.

Message 2 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
873 posts

Oct 26, 2011

What he said..

As far as why... The events in a-spec are already programmed in.  The events were created already with specific tracks.  People have already completed these events and earned trophies so they can't change them now. 

I would like to to see them add new events to A-spec but for the reason above they cant.  I assume this is why they are adding new events to the seasonal event section.  I'd love to see them add the new tracks as seasonal events but I don't think they will here either because if they added the new tracks then people who don't buy the DLC would see the events and not be able to participate.  Another option would be to push an update to only those who purchased DLC so only they would see the new events.  But then PD would have two version of the game out there which would make supporting the product much more difficult.

So you can race the AI in arcade mode, or you can do time trials in practice mode or one make races in practice mode.  But online will be where it's at.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Oct 26, 2011

you never know... they might create some Seasonals that use the DLC, just like other games have game types for matches on DLC maps...

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 4 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2341 posts

Oct 26, 2011

nitreaux98 wrote:

downloaded new content but the new tracks are not in a-spec WHY NOT?

There is no Aspec event using the new tracks yet. Be patient.

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 5 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes