Fender Bender
3140 posts

Re: just an idea

Sep 5, 2010

FatLeadFoot wrote:

calvins48 wrote:

Vermontster wrote:

HyperKat wrote:

I love how most people shoot down Ideas on this board.

*slow clap*

Could have just as easily said

"That Idea would not work with what Gran Turismo sets out to be, Sounds fun though!"

Ok, for you.

So sorry.   I really, really am,  but that idea would not work with what Gran Turismo sets out to be.  Sounds very childish and boring.

That any better? 

C'mon!  Its Gran Turismo we are talking about.    Not some blow 'em up racer.  Again.  GRAN TURISMO.  Damn right I'll shoot any idea down that includes explosions and fantasy jumps in GRAN TURISMO.  (Thats the real driving simulator,  in case you were unclear)

Seems a little harsh on the OP though. As they said it was "just an idea".

It's not like they came in saying, "GT is crap coz it's a simulator and it shouldn't be a simulator it should be more arcadey. Rant, rant, rant."

This is supposed to be a fair and friendly community. No matter how noobish someone is, you don't go blasting away into them just because they're not clued up. What opinion do you think the OP is going to have of this forum if their post is just shot down? Believe it or not, not EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about Gran Turismo. Sure, it's a huge franchise but some people aren't into video games as much as we are.

Grow up.

Again Calvin, you always have that "X" option in the upper right hand coner of your screen if this forum and it's posters bother you that much. No need to insert yourself in every discussion that's not to your liking.

Lol, that's rich coming from you.

I'm not 48. | Editor in Chief for the TPRA News.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out tunerspit.com for some of the best league racing anywhere!
Message 31 of 37 (31 Views)
Fender Bender
3140 posts

Sep 5, 2010

Vermontster wrote:

calvins48 wrote:

Vermontster wrote:

HyperKat wrote:

I love how most people shoot down Ideas on this board.

*slow clap*

Could have just as easily said

"That Idea would not work with what Gran Turismo sets out to be, Sounds fun though!"

Ok, for you.

So sorry.   I really, really am,  but that idea would not work with what Gran Turismo sets out to be.  Sounds very childish and boring.

That any better? 

C'mon!  Its Gran Turismo we are talking about.    Not some blow 'em up racer.  Again.  GRAN TURISMO.  Damn right I'll shoot any idea down that includes explosions and fantasy jumps in GRAN TURISMO.  (Thats the real driving simulator,  in case you were unclear)

Seems a little harsh on the OP though. As they said it was "just an idea".

It's not like they came in saying, "GT is crap coz it's a simulator and it shouldn't be a simulator it should be more arcadey. Rant, rant, rant."

This is supposed to be a fair and friendly community. No matter how noobish someone is, you don't go blasting away into them just because they're not clued up. What opinion do you think the OP is going to have of this forum if their post is just shot down? Believe it or not, not EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about Gran Turismo. Sure, it's a huge franchise but some people aren't into video games as much as we are.

Grow up.

You need to pay more attention Calvin..  Again you failed to notice who I quoted. 

If you want to correct people, which you really seem to like to, then get it right.

Again, I will shoot down any idea that was like the OPs .  How hard is that for you to understand.  frigginknowitall

Let me quote you.  Grow up.

Like I'd miss an apex at the Nurburging, you've totally missed the point.

I'm not 48. | Editor in Chief for the TPRA News.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out tunerspit.com for some of the best league racing anywhere!
Message 32 of 37 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Sep 5, 2010

OOOOOOOOO you gonna take that from him?? You got fried!  I'm just instigating, don't mind me. 

Message 33 of 37 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11984 posts

Message 34 of 37 (31 Views)
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Sep 5, 2010

Neptune15 wrote:

Emoticon saved! LOL

Message 35 of 37 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Sep 5, 2010
If I go to a Red Dead Redemption board and suggest that it should have a paintball section I would expect to take some slings and arrows. To not anticipate this would be naive wouldn't it? While some comments may have been a little rough on the guy the question kind of tees things up for everyone doesn't it? Just a reader's opinion.
Message 36 of 37 (31 Views)
Last Guardian
11984 posts

Sep 5, 2010
Just as valid as your opinion, is someone's opinion of your opinion.
 photo DSOLOGOAwww5x2.png
Message 37 of 37 (31 Views)