Oct 01 2012
By: pglenn First Son 31 posts

how to export garage from GT5?

3 replies 396 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

is there a way to export cars from GT5?  ie I would like to take some of my cars to a friends house and use them in his system for arcade or just so he can try some of my cars?

Patrick

Message 1 of 4 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Re: how to export garage from GT5?

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

You can send cars to your friend but not the game save from you system (Console). Your HDD ("Hard Disk Drive") is set to you console's IP addy or address (internet protocol address).

But I will try pluging both my memory sticks in port 1 and 2 to see if I can get that to work. I'll be right back.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Oct 2, 2012

pglenn wrote:

is there a way to export cars from GT5?  ie I would like to take some of my cars to a friends house and use them in his system for arcade or just so he can try some of my cars?

Patrick

Negatory, Ghostrider. The only thing that you can do is to put 6 of your cars on Share, but I don't that works in Arcade Mode.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

It will work under the settings that "SWERV_GRIFFIN" started. I juse saved a borrowed car to my [Favorites] and I can now use that car to race with in Arcade mode.

But sorry to have to point out that unlike the PS1 and 2 the PS3 can not recognizing the use of memory sticks like the old 8MB cards of the past. 

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)