Mar 28 2012
By: AE86TruenoDRIFT First Son 1 posts

Would it be hard for GT5 or 6(whenever that is) to add some of those famous mountain courses that are in Japan into the game?

2 replies 96 views Edited Mar 28, 2012

First off let me say I'm not a huge fan of Forza but I do like the idea of being able to run a point to point race on a moutain all touge style! How hard could it be to add some of the most popular mountain passes into this game? Other games have them but the detail and the driving (especially) aren't up to par with GT5 - I just wish there were a couple of tracks, even if it was just for time trial, or a one-on-one race, drifting comp, anything! something!

Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12272 posts

Re: Would it be hard for GT5 or 6(whenever that is) to add some of those famous mountain courses that are in Japan into the game?

Mar 28, 2012

You can have quite a bit of fun with the random course generator. It has a couple of pavement variations that have a lot of elevation change. Sure, they're not point to point, but if you're a touger it shouldn't matter. You can play the same game on a circuit.

We've got a rally event that works like a point to point stage.

DriverSports.org
Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44884 posts

Re: Would it be hard for GT5 or 6(whenever that is) to add some of those famous mountain courses that are in Japan into the game?

Mar 28, 2012

Welcome to the GT forum, AE86TruenoDRIFT!

How hard it is to add something GT is relative.

There are a number of things that PD has to deal with, including the direction that PD wants to take their sim. It is difficult even for people on the GT team to get things added to it, so when it comes to adding content, it seems we have to "wait n see".

We do have our own updated track wish list and the GT team knows how to find it. If you have any specific touge courses that you want added, please do so here, after checking what is already in the wish list.

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes