Sackboy
529 posts

Re: Who would like a Motorcycle Add-on Pack? Petition to release the Harleys, Fat-boys, Orange County Choppers, Cruisers, Dirt Bikes, and any others...

Feb 4, 2011

No.

First, I wouldn't want to race choppers, that is just stupid.  Second, if I want to race bikes I'll just bust out one of my Moto GP games.

Message 41 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Who would like a Motorcycle Add-on Pack? Petition to release the Harleys, Fat-boys, Orange County Choppers, Cruisers, Dirt Bikes, and any others...

Feb 4, 2011

why is this still at the top of disscusions, horrible idea lol

Message 42 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15950 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Wtf is this? Do you even know what Gran Turismo means?

Oh, and just to let you know, this isn't part of my sig.

www.GarCard.com

PlayStation Network ID & Xbox Live Gamercard: Garconis
Message 43 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Feb 4, 2011

this thread needs to be deleted

Message 44 of 49 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 4, 2011

they had this already it was called tourist trophy it was realised a while after gt4

they were seeing what would happen if they brought this to gran turismo series

well it didnt work out and they just saw it as a waste of space after they saw the sales

sure it was fun and all but it was a prolouge only have 25+ bikes on the game i cant remember

and then a couple new race tracks and some edited old race tracks with different shadowing pretty ok game

BF3 AND BFBC2 PLAYER
Message 45 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Feb 4, 2011

potatobreath wrote:

You can fishtail a bike a little in real life, but be careful not to turn it into a highside though. I thought I got into a tankslapper doing the CBR600RR challenge on Grand Valley Speedway East too.

ChadSpeed wrote:

Tourist Trophy was horrid, and adding more horrid crap to GT5 would make an already bleak game even more so.  I got suckered into TT way back when because I had a bike.  It was basically GT physics with a bike instead of a car.  There is no tank slappers or realistic accidents, you can actually fish tail the bike as thought its a car.  It looks soooo stupid to see it sliding but the bike leaning the wrong direction.  Also being PD they had the usual poor selection of bikes, even more like PD only some bikes could do wheelies, there was absolutely no rhyme or reason to this either.

Come on Sony catch up online already, I'll pay you $4 a month to make it better, and ASM is for wussy drivers.

That what I saying, if you messed up and went in the grass you would fishtail and be leaning toward the direction of the slide, irl you would highside, but in TT you could just fishtail and countersteer like it was a car. 

Come on Sony catch up online already, I'll pay you $4 a month to make it better, and ASM is for wussy drivers.
Message 46 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 4, 2011

while i would like to race a bmw s1000rr, there are other things to finnish first. im not however saying they shouldn't, if they had the right bikes it'd be great. i think i will just get sbk10 rather then ask PD for something they wont do. another tourist trophy would be awesome though.

Photobucket
Message 47 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Gaa people stop replying to this its not worth it lol

Message 48 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 14, 2011

bikes in gt5 would be the best

Message 49 of 49 (46 Views)
0 Likes