Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 08 2011
By: rxpapi12 Treasure Hunter 6665 posts

Where is the G27 not sold out?

17 replies 37 views Edited Jan 8, 2011

ummmmm i really want one and have the money for it but its back ordered everywhere....

amazon ships betyween 1 - 2 months........

Yes, you can play with them. :smileywink:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: Where is the G27 not sold out?

Jan 8, 2011

have you looked into the fanatec wheels? they're fantastic and unlike the logitech wheels, there's no steering deadzone.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2294 posts

Jan 8, 2011

Ebay has them, but @ $400 for "buy now". Logitech sure doesn't. They don't even have the GT pro version in stock (nor do any of the Game Stops or other retailers in my region).

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Jan 8, 2011

anjen wrote:

Ebay has them, but @ $400 for "buy now". Logitech sure doesn't. They don't even have the GT pro version in stock (nor do any of the Game Stops or other retailers in my region).

yea im not putting down any more than $300 (excluding tax + shipping)  everwhere for that price is sold out XP

Yes, you can play with them. :smileywink:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (37 Views)
Gaming Beast
2294 posts

Jan 8, 2011

I hear that. Another poster gave me enough info that I'm leaning towards the less expensive model GT, but I spent a bit of time trying to track one down from a brick and mortar store in my area with no success. Frustrating. And no, I wouldn't consider paying profiteers $400 for what in all sober reality is a $300 toy.

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jan 8, 2011

I got mine from amazon about 2weeks ago. Unless stock has changed...I did 1 day delivery and got mine first thing Monday morning...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3066 posts

Jan 9, 2011

You can get it for a cool grand here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-G27-Racing-Wheel-PC-PS3-PS2-New-Box-/230543262903?pt=Video_Games_Access...

Sad, really.

I got mine new from Logitech for $180.

PSN ID: U2EDGE

60/60 Gold Licenses
S. Vettel: All Gold

A: 40 - B: 40

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jan 9, 2011

b20vteg wrote:

have you looked into the fanatec wheels? they're fantastic and unlike the logitech wheels, there's no steering deadzone.

Photobucket

I'm glad you mentioned Fanatec. I was looking at their reviews and heard a few scary things about customer service and bad wheels arriving to US customers. I really really want the GT3 but I'm so worried about dealing with their people and some guy named amir I keep hearing people complain about.

Also, I heard the Thrustmaster will be going on sale on Amazon. They usually discount heavy. Is there any chance that wheel could become 400? InsideSimRacing had an awesome first look at it.. they say its comparable with some crazy 1000 dollar wheels.

In all honesty this wheel market is horrible and PD is partly causing that with the games they play with support. Competition is good not bad. Anyway, the DFGT I'm learning can't cope with extended play time or agressive counter-steering. It's falling apart after 2 months. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Jan 9, 2011

Amazon

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Jan 9, 2011

Papa_Crazy424 wrote:

b20vteg wrote:

Photobucket

I'm glad you mentioned Fanatec. I was looking at their reviews and heard a few scary things about customer service and bad wheels arriving to US customers. I really really want the GT3 but I'm so worried about dealing with their people and some guy named amir I keep hearing people complain about.

Also, I heard the Thrustmaster will be going on sale on Amazon. They usually discount heavy. Is there any chance that wheel could become 400? InsideSimRacing had an awesome first look at it.. they say its comparable with some crazy 1000 dollar wheels.

In all honesty this wheel market is horrible and PD is partly causing that with the games they play with support. Competition is good not bad. Anyway, the DFGT I'm learning can't cope with extended play time or agressive counter-steering. It's falling apart after 2 months. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place.

yea, i saw their preview of the new thrustmaster wheel... looks fucking awesome. one thing that's worrying me about it though, is that the paddle shifter isn't attached to the wheel itself - i'd imagine that would feel kinda weird.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (37 Views)
0 Likes