Highlighted
Jan 19 2011
By: PHSjuice86 Splicer 69 posts

Whats the big fuss about this X1 !!!

41 replies 103 views Edited Jan 19, 2011

Holy Hell... Everyone wants this crazy X1.  Why, can't you people earn your own.  I mean I have been racing on this game since the release and I have a wife and a kid who needs my attention every day until she goes to bed around 7:30 then I give my wife some together time then I race for a while.  If the wife is working then I game till she gets home and I then turn it off.  I myself can wait until I am able to earn this crazy X1.  But it just seems that everyone is so impatient and wants it now, now, now!

Americans are ridiculous.  We want everything right now.  The iPhone.  I gotta have it now.  The new games.  Gotta get it at midnight cause I want it now and people even try and call the stores to see if they might sell them a little early.  Movies.  People gotta get the ilegal copies cause they want them now.  Just be patient and earn that shit yourself. 

I really am tired of seeing people say... " Oh I will trade you whatever you want for an X1."  OMG why don't you earn it like most of these people.  I understand there a re a few who traded for them and then copied them but screw them. Don't give them the satisfaction of getting some free cars that they are trying to get just by duping cars.

Ok I am done.  Just wanted to get that off my chest lol.

Please voice all your opinions.  I would love to hear what other people think.

Message 1 of 42 (103 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Re: Whats the big fuss about this X1 !!!

Jan 19, 2011

support you 100%

My Car List: http://www.mygranturismo.net/4825

It was pure driving. It was real racing. And that, that makes me happy. ~ Ayrton Senna
Message 2 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 19, 2011

That was a hell of a soap-box rant lol.  I do agree with what you said though!

Message 3 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jan 19, 2011

i have to say lol..... i only say lol bc i laughed reading ur msg man, i laughed bc we all know its true, great rant by the way.. i liked it!!! lol

Message 4 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Jan 19, 2011

some people forget its a game, and you make the experience what you want.... so what you makes sense.... but when has making sense made people change?

http://www.mygranturismo.net/7694
Message 5 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jan 19, 2011

I apologize if I went on a little long.  I just got half way through the Leguna seca and took a break and then I accidently bumped the corner stick to the exit option and then clicked X.  oh well.  I will start it again tomorrow night.  I just earned the Nissan Carbon R though in another series so Im over it more...

Message 6 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Jan 19, 2011

lol, do you still want to trade for escudo? friday is my next opening

Message 7 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Oh... I wasn't ranting to make people change if thats what you mean. I just kinda wanted to get opinions.  I just keep seeing people looking for a car when the game allows them to unlock it in a race.  Now if it was a car that only appears in the UCD once in a blue moon and some people want to try and trade for it I understand but everyone has the availability to earn it themselves but they are just not patient enough.  I guess.  There i go again.  lol

Message 8 of 42 (103 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

Jan 19, 2011

what really annoys me is the people who want the x1 and say they will give me a minolta or a toyota 7 camaro (speaking about these cars like the are a rare gem that few have access to).... all the cars your earn on your way up the level tree...

Message 9 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Yeah... I know...  The Minolta was one of the easiest cars to earn in my opinion.

Message 10 of 42 (103 Views)
0 Likes