Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
8417 posts

Re: What don't you want to see in Gran Turismo 6?

Jul 31, 2012

trust me.  it does.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna (FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only)
GT Saturdays Event Thread
Ex's Racing VideosSupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 98 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

exXboxFan wrote:

trust me.  it does.

I'd like to think so, but I find it's just running in circles and making my head hurt worse.

Then getting the didn't read and then actually seeing a reply to the post like they actually understand anything. Why not just stamp your IQ on your forehead...? Come on, everyone has room for a 2 digit number on there. Hot place, I got room for 6. (...I'm having a big head day...)

No sense expressing anything if people can't be bothered to read it, you know..?

I know there's more than a few who do, but at this time I really don't have it in me to continue. Can't even remember the last time I turned the PS3 on. My interest in the same thing with a different car is waning quickly, and not being able to set things up with any definity beyond "don't touch anything" is getting very, very old. The honor system is OK, but I dislike relying on it.

They know what's wrong, they just don't fix it. I got better things to do.

Catching a few snippets from Sr Kaz every few months with little information or "we're working on it" doesn't help either.

Some day when PD gets it's act together I'll get serious again.

For now I'm just moving on to something where I can actually do something besides just going roundy round pretending to challenge myself.

I'll still hang around the forums when I can, as there are some things that still trip the trigger. GT is still something I don't want to let go of. Just wish they'd be a little more aggressive with getting some of these older issues dealt with instead of just wasting everyone's time.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 98 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I'm a bit late but, I understand what your saying. Just I think on both sides of the equation instead of just one side. And the reason I didn't read it all was because I could get the just of it and I didn't want to spend an hour or so reading posts.

~By the way, I don't know directly my IQ, but it's over two digits by a long shot.~

I take my life a quarter mile at a time.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 98 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 12, 2012

That is the only reason I don't dpo those races. I would like for B spec to be gone too, and also those special events. I miss the rally and rain and snow races from GT4 I want them back instead of special events.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 98 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Well I sure as hell don't want to see things that remove that made this game successful in the first place; loads of unique cars and realistic simulation.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 98 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Gran Turismo has always had silly cars in it, just dumb cars that you never really will use but its nice to have a chance to play with. Im not joking around, I really really really want a US Mailman Truck or UPS Truck in the game sooo badly. They say "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." and I want to find out if its true!

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 98 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 31, 2013

After putting in tons of hours on gt5 what I really want to see is the game stream lined more. Load times for installing parts, washing the car, and changing oil take to long. Switching between menus needs to be quicker. Also they should just get rid of the used car lot all together and put everycar under there respectful manufacturer. That way I dont have to keep going in and out of the used car lot waisting time for one car I dont have. Another thing is they should make every car a premium car. If that means reducing the amount of cars by half then so be it. I want every car to be enjoyed with all the mods including aero parts, race car upgrade, and with "premium in car view." Just by doing this I would put GT6 as one of the best ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 98 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Aug 31, 2013

covan2306 wrote:

I dont want to see a car hit a wall at 100-250mph(reminds me of NFS!!!!) and then get back on track, continue racing. There should be a "Did Not Finish" setting that can be turned on/off, for a more realistic race feel.

For as much as I want to finish races, this MUST be included. It's not fair to real driving to not even limp after a hard hit.

If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us

I am autistic, but not always eloquent.

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 98 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Aug 31, 2013

In GT5 if you set Damage to Heavy,  that would put you out of the race.

Well sort of..

You'd have to limp back to the Pits for repairs..

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 98 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Yeah, I've done that online, but I haven't tried it in A-spec. It ought to be forced on after a certain level.
If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us

I am autistic, but not always eloquent.

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 98 (131 Views)
0 Likes