Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: What do you want to see in Gran turismo 6?

Jul 9, 2012
I have something else I'd like to see in the next GT game...maybe even this game with an update. I had mention I play another online drag racing game, and one thing you can do there is set up a room. Something like what GT5 does now, and you have 2 choices, private or open. When you select open, obviously it's just that...open for anyone to enter. However when you do a private, it gives you a chance to set a password. I think this would benefit the GT game for the online leagues! This way, only the registered racers will gain access to the room. I would think it's something simple if a free online game can do it.
Message 41 of 509 (545 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 11, 2012
no no no im just saying just have a part similar with forza with the swaps and livery but with the 2jz, 20b, an r26b (which i forgot to mention) or the ls1 in the rx7 thats where it is different. i actually never owened forza but i played once at a friends house and it was alright but to me i didnt like it that much but i got fascinated with it because it reminded me of the drag and drifting races i see on the weekends with the swaps so i thought just to include in gt6.
Message 42 of 509 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Less Zondas and more four cylinders.

Better exhaust noises. None of them sound real. The ones that are the most afflicting are the classic V8s that raced in the late 60's. Nothing can capture what they sounded like when you heard it there in real life at that time....

Underground Member Since: 04/07/1998
Message 43 of 509 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Viprdude wrote:
Less Zondas and more four cylinders.

Better exhaust noises. None of them sound real. The ones that are the most afflicting are the classic V8s that raced in the late 60's. Nothing can capture what they sounded like when you heard it there in real life at that time....

Less Zondas? Really??? There are a total of 5 in the entire game. The amount of 4 cylinders is immense.

Set it down between............Smiley Wink

I now have heard every comment possible regarding this game........Smiley Very Happy

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 44 of 509 (519 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jul 11, 2012

A few more TC cars. But the main thing I would like is a more indepth tuning. Like air pressure, caster and a way to see what part of the tire is getting hot and were it is cool. This would help with tire life. And some work on tires also. In real life, they run the tires 3 stints at LeMans.

Photobucket
Message 45 of 509 (515 Views)
Fender Bender
3040 posts

Jul 11, 2012
My turn.

Im down for a better AI. All were really racing is the guy in first place. As soon as you bump the guy in front of you he sits down. C'mon, grow a pair!

Id REALLY like a version of the game to have an extra disc with most/all of the tracks from previous GT games. OK, so all is asking a little too much. It just seems like such a waste to have them sitting in PDs archive rotting away. People NEED to see this stuff.

As far as the cars are concerned, Im cool with what we have. So what if the exhaust only sounds really cool when you just get in the car. So what if theres 60 versions of the Skyline/GT-R. Too many people would complain if they were hung with a NEW rope.

I would like some sort of livery editor or ground effects. Even GT4 had more options for wheels and spoilers (even if they were only two more colors.) Just to be able to seperate my Tommy Kaira ZZII from someone elses. Smiley Very Happy

I also noticed on Wiki that Bathurst is gonna be on GT6. Heres a linky. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_(series)
Look just before the references. Smiley Very Happy
Dirty_Harry44
Message 46 of 509 (509 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44632 posts

Jul 11, 2012

You can't trust wiki info 100% all of the time.

In tthis case, Bathurst is still unconfirmed.

Message 47 of 509 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Glad I could give Swerv Griffin a smile today! Smiley Happy

Seriously though, I do not understand why there are so many versions of the same car. Pick a generation and its best, use that, next. A lot of awesome four cylinders that helped make or break companies were not on the list in older cars.

And the sound, for the love of gawd, make the cars sound like they have engine, not high pitched everything. (yes I am using HDMI)

A few more U.S. based tracks that appear on the amateur circuit would really be neat but that will never happen. In that case, there are more on a pro circuit that would probably volunteer to be in GT6.

Underground Member Since: 04/07/1998
Message 48 of 509 (500 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Guys I don't realy want to see a GT6 as I'm not over GT5 yet!!

Photobucket
Message 49 of 509 (497 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44632 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Viprdude wrote:

Seriously though, I do not understand why there are so many versions of the same car.

This interview of Kazunori may help answer your question.

Message 50 of 509 (490 Views)