that site has been around for a while, and it is NOT a sony site...
on importing cars, perhaps what you mean reju is to "unlock" cars you already own in gt5 if they also exist in gt6. that would be nice, but remember that we were promised this ability between prologue and gt5 and let down.
after a short time, it hardly matters, though. the short-term gamer will need that sort of shortcut, but the dedicated fans will enjoy earning much of the progression through the game and many of us now can't find a thing to spend the in-game credits on.
|Track Share||Ex's Racing Videos||SupaTunaGT||Photo Mode Pictures|
hmmmm. im not sure if i should laugh or feel excited about that thing. Lol. i guess i felt like laughing more than being excited. Its a that troll article, site....or just real???????????????
I have actually been a member since mid 2006.
Spread the word folks...Demons Souls and Dark Souls cant be missed by anyone!
What I would like in the game isn't something you see, but something you hear.
How about some brake whine when applying the brakes from the car I'm driving and a faint sound of it from the car that may be next to me when braking for a turn. Immersion and realism isn't just from what you see, but also what you expect to hear. You may not hear much brake whine from a stock production car, but I think you would from the race cars, especially during the longer races.
I'd like to see:
- More than 16 cars in a nascar race.
- More F1 cars
- A more career like feel to the game. moving up through race leagues.
- More use of rally cars. Maybe even inter-twine that with above idea, make rally a choice of career path.
- More realistic tire wear, or the ability to adjust harshness of tire wear in lobbies/lounges
- Team system, with some what customizable cars looks (very minimal).
- The ability to download a track from seasonal events if i like it.
- 1/100th the amount of horns
- An expert/proffesional difficulty setting in career mode.
I'd like to see more Japanese built cars for the american market, like the Toyota Scion tC and how about the Nissan '10 through 12 Altima and Maxima. Now I don't know if these car's have othere names in japan but I think they need to be in the game!
An now that we all see there's a link between Nissan and Polyphony Digital. Bring on the exported Nissans'.