Sackboy
492 posts

Re: What do you want to see in Gran turismo 6?

Jun 19, 2012

Now THOSE are things that I agree with that improve the game experience. I love your 3rd idea with storing cars.

Message 11 of 509 (903 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2341 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012
  • A vastly revamped course editor
  • More sophisticated online rules (EDIT: ie, concurrent PP and Weight restrictions)
  • An improved system for storing cars, with user creatable/editable directories
  • paint preview mode for the auto body shop so we don't have to scratch our heads
  • paint choices (for game cash of course) that allows us to paint premium cars using palette colors from the mfg for that model

More to come as I think of them

- There's a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow -
Message 12 of 509 (903 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 20, 2012

I'd like to see everything that took part in Lemans from 2010-2012.

More realistic damage, especially with the cars entirely made of carbon fiber, carbon fiber does not dent or distort it just shatters or snap (see Alan McNish lemans 2011 accident).  I'd like to see them in GT5 but that's unlikely at this stage of GT5 and the PS3's lifespan.

Message 13 of 509 (903 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8815 posts

Jun 20, 2012

hanyPS wrote:

I want

1. all cars to be premium
  2. more and new fully licensed cars like Porsche (not RUF), Buggati, Vauxell, Hyundai, pagani, Opel, Bentley

all cars premium is very easy.  you just cut out 70% of the cars and voila!

that argument makes no sense.  GT has standard cars because they wanted to include the sheer number of them that are included and couldn't possibly make them all premium in any resonable amount of time.

if you want less of more, then I disagree.  I'd rather have more of less.

porsche?  DEAD HORSE! but at least you spelt it write.

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 14 of 509 (904 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45091 posts

Jun 20, 2012

BlackhawkBlues wrote:

I agree Reju, it's be really nice if we could import cars into GT6 when it does come out. If we couldn't import all of them, I say maybe another option would be if we could import cars that AREN'T in GT6. It would just do it automatically. I think that'd be a cool feature.

Photobucket

Cool? yes. Can it happen? Not really.

All GT content, such as cars, real suits, names or tracks, has to be licenced, so it either is or is not licenced.

In other words, it can't just be moved over unless licenced.

We didn't get the pizza piazza because someone objected.

Message 15 of 509 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Jun 20, 2012

im not very good at posting links and such but you can go to gamespot.com and ign.com to research it.

I have actually been a member since mid 2006.
Spread the word folks...Demons Souls and Dark Souls cant be missed by anyone!
Message 16 of 509 (905 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45091 posts

Jun 20, 2012

It is irrelevant what game web sites have now because the rumours they have are all older than the latest E3 show.

SONY gave no details about a PS4 @ E3, so nothing else matters, at this stage.

Message 17 of 509 (905 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Jun 20, 2012

MastrGT,

It would be nice to import cars and if they get the licensing from the variuos car companies wouldn't it be fun to re use a car that you spent time tuning to your driving style....personally I think it would be nice. As I mentioned about my old favorite from PS One "Armored Core" , it made playing feel more familar and increased the playability because I already knew how it "handled'.

Being able to use a car you knew at the start of the game would definitely have an "up" side....

The learning curve on this game is already high and getting a car you know would just help you get a better feel......

I know that the students that I have helped have been enjoying the game more when I have given them cars they tested at school were sent to them by me at a later date.......

Message 18 of 509 (905 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
45091 posts

Jun 20, 2012

On the surface, migrating cars seems like a good idea, but settings would only work well if GT6 made use of them in the same way. Just as GT5 Prologue settings were different, I would imaging that GT6's would be, too. Do you want to readjust hundreds of cars again.

We may just have to chalk it all up to progress.

On top of that, if PD decide to make another Prologue, for GT6, then there will be that intermediary step to deal with, too.

Message 19 of 509 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Ok the PS4 Countdown has started and here that link. If that's what the new PS4 will look like, it's awesome!!!!

http://www.ps4playstation4.com/ps4-release-date-countdown-begins

An as for GT6 I see that it's under Development and that most of the video clips are of GT5. I'm looking for a NEWS link with info on the new game. This link's about, will it be on the PS3 or 4:  http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/11/05/gran-turismo-6-gt6-ps3-release-not-playstation-4/

I thought they would just keep up dating and adding track and cars to GT5. I don't know if I really want a new system or a new game. So what do you all think and feel??

Photobucket
Message 20 of 509 (905 Views)
0 Likes