Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 06 2012
By: xCARLOS_EL_DUROx First Son 1 posts

What Should Be In GT6

13 replies 298 views Edited Oct 6, 2012
I love Gran Turismo 5 first off its the Best game for cars For Ps3 and the closest to real life activity. If you guys are making a Gran Turismo 6 i think u guys should have more ways to Costumize cars like Forza 4 does for example Making Swaps in cars, putting Stickers on any part of the car, ur own Choice of rims, offsets, different types of rims nd tires that pop out the car i dont know whats it called but yeah choice of paint on different parts of car, wings, and having more cars example more cars that are out in the streets now integras, hondas, infiniti's, Lexus, Toyotas, Mazda's, Old school cars, muscle cars etc... also i think u guys should Have 1/2 and 1/4 Drag Strips, more drifting cars Nissans from the s13 up till all drift cars also to have the ability to make your car hellaflushed or stanced, make your own customized JDM Car with parts that are Named Not just set up one or stage one For example for hondas you can put a K20 or b18 and more , turbos, just more modifications and more tracks, also Tracks that when u play online u can Have like Meets or Just a place to chill with people online to see there cars and stuff Like a Auto show then u can cruise car stuff like that other then that the game will be great cause it has alot of cars and alot of tracks, But i can assure you guys if u guys put this in the New Gran Turismo This will Beat Any Forza Need For Speed Any Car game out there because its something that the public wants and would like to see. I hope you guys can make this be seen by the creator of Gran Turismo and that they can take some ideas from this and Make it Happen like i said I Can Assure You Guys The Rates Will Go Up And Everyone Will Pay For A Game Like This If You Take These Ideas many people say forza 4 is better but if guys do this Forza will have nothing on you guys Thats all i have to say For now!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6633 posts

Re: What Should Be In GT6

Oct 6, 2012

Welcome to the Forums.

So basicalyy , you are saying to completely copy all the stuff in Forza 4 that appeals to you, and then Gran Turismo 6 will be better than Forza and will sell more?

Doesn't Gran Turismo already sell a LOT more than Forza right now?

Many of your wishes have already been asked in other threads, but there is no harm I guess in making your own thread and seeing if Kaz will pick your particular thread out of all the others and then decide to copy his competitor completely.

Best wishes, and once again, Welcome. I hope you stick around and post some more.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (293 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Personally, i would like 4 things in Gran Turismo 6

1) MORE premium cars

2) if they cant get the Porsche license for GT6, make RUF premium

3) More customization abilities, for example: variety of paint options, decals, more wheel choices, more body kits, etc...

4) An online auction house, so people dont have to gift cars back and forth

I have no idea if Polyphony looks at these post's because i rarely post things on the forums.  Also i wish that they had a suggetion section on this website specifically for ways of improving the game or things people would like in future games.

Im new to this

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (287 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41003 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Managing wish lists is a bit easier for cars and tracks, but ideas get posted all over the place. However, there is an active GT6 request thread on the top page still.

MysticBond wrote:

Also i wish that they had a suggetion section on this website specifically for ways of improving the game or things people would like in future games.

Actually, there is more than one way to post ideas here. Although I haven't seen it, there is a forum-wide suggestion box, too, somewhere.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thanx, also how do i find this GT6 request thread?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

I think I'm beginning to get the joke, with this "R.I.F." that I see every now and then in threads....:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (255 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41003 posts

Oct 6, 2012

MysticBond wrote:

thanx, also how do i find this GT6 request thread?

At the moment, it is top of the most active messages, just below the bunch of threads which have a blueish background.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Two simple requests:

I.  QUALIFYING!   Name me one real world racing series that doesn't qualify unless weather is a factor.

II.  Colored sector times (similar to F1 racing).  Red, Yellow, Green, or Purple sector times for easier clarification.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24180 posts

Oct 6, 2012

StrayBullet wrote:

Two simple requests:

I.  QUALIFYING!   Name me one real world racing series that doesn't qualify unless weather is a factor.

II.  Colored sector times (similar to F1 racing).  Red, Yellow, Green, or Purple sector times for easier clarification.

1. Gran Turismo isn't a "real world racing series". It's more of a giant track day session only without the safety gear, insurance, having to deal with other drivers, and the price of gas. 
  2. That might not be a bad idea. We already do get split times. 
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (201 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Oct 6, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

StrayBullet wrote:

Two simple requests:

1. Gran Turismo isn't a "real world racing series". It's more of a giant track day session only without the safety gear, insurance, having to deal with other drivers, and the price of gas. 

If I my memory is functioning correctly, qualifying has made at least one appearance in the GT series that I recall.  Back in GT2 I'm pretty sure you could practice and qualify once you entered a race event, I forget if qualifying made it into any other versions though.

Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (193 Views)
0 Likes