Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 25 2010
By: Acquire16 First Son 30 posts

WTF, there's a 20 million credit limit

25 replies 119 views Edited Dec 25, 2010

WHY????? Makes absolutely no sense to have that limit.  Every design choice in this game has been downright bizarre.  First, a horrible level system that forces you to grind.  Second, terrible xp/money for events, which makes you grind even more.  Then, they throw in this stupid credit limit.  How the hell did PD even think people would enjoy this game like this?  It's designed to be as annoying and stupid as possible to progress in the game.  They better patch this out because I'm on the verge of just giving up on this mess of a game. 

Killzone online - Mandark
Message 1 of 26 (119 Views)
First Son
30 posts

Re: WTF, there's a 20 million credit limit

Dec 25, 2010

Also, what's with this new UI for the community.  It's terrible.  Makes things unnecessarily hard to find.  The censorship is a bit extreme too.

Killzone online - Mandark
Message 2 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 25, 2010

How is it a serious issue? You're going to be buying cars with that money anyway.

Message 3 of 26 (119 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 25, 2010

it just makes no sense to put a limit on the money, its just unnessecary!

Photobucket
Message 4 of 26 (119 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Dec 25, 2010

Ok so more some s t u p i d ideas by PD. I think they are starting to fade  like the Japanese game industry has been for a while now. I hope in  January they patch it out.

Edit: Damn Sony censored the word "stup id"!!  lol

Edit 2 : holy the censored "d a m n " too!! madne ssss.

Message 5 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Dec 25, 2010

I guess they want you to be broke after u get a historic race car

Message 6 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25230 posts

Dec 25, 2010

Putting a limit on the money keeps you from buying EVERY super car at once, that way you actually have to COMPETE in every race, whether it's offline or online. Am I the only one who understands that? It's not something that needs to be "patched". 

Message 7 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Dec 25, 2010

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Putting a limit on the money keeps you from buying EVERY super car at once, that way you actually have to COMPETE in every race, whether it's offline or online. Am I the only one who understands that? It's not something that needs to be "patched". 

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

Ya you must be, I dont see a difference in buying every car at once and being able to buy any car you want, how is that forcing you to compete if you can buy any car? The limit is unnecessary.

Message 8 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25230 posts

Dec 25, 2010

PayneKiller1509 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

Ya you must be, I dont see a difference in buying every car at once and being able to buy any car you want, how is that forcing you to compete if you can buy any car? The limit is unnecessary.

Every SUPER CAR. Not every car. The limit is to prevent you from having a stable to of super cars and using them in every race.How is it fair to race an Audi R8 vs. a Peugeot 306? Gamers will always resort to "overkill" if you let them. If the situation calls for a sniper rifle, they'll use an artillery strike. If it calls for a precision, they'll use a sledgehammer. You know as well as I do, if you give gamers an inch, they will take a nautical mile. If you give them a rope, as Eddie Murphy used to say, they'd want to be a cowboy.

You know, since this game was released the complaints have all been about how it won't allow you to "dominate", and about how to forcibly insert shortcuts to the gameplay. The idea is for you to race against cars in the same spec, and not blow the other cars out of the water with sheer horsepower. I know the gamer in you is saying, "we should be able to use whatever cars you want". Well you know what? Too bad. This is the way the game is designed, and you have to play within the rules. I know in the 21st century it's "complain until you get your way", but I really hope Kaz ignores the complaints.

Message 9 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Dec 25, 2010

@CaptainAlbator,

Argument about gamers aside, I'm not seeing your point.

I cannot confirm if the 20mil credit limit is in place or not as I don't have anywhere near that many credits. But how does this limit prevent anything exactly? With 20mil credits gamers can buy any car they want in the dealerships (that's for sale anyway).

Or alternatively if they want every supercar they could just grind out 20mil credits buy what they want and grind some more. The results are the same. Hence the limit seems unecessary.

Message 10 of 26 (119 Views)