Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Re: Two more Premium cars available as Standard

Sep 18, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

After another evening of flipping, I also now have the AC 427S/C in Cherry Red, Dark Blue,Princess Blue plus the other colors I had before.

I will get Friend Requests sent out. Thanks to all who have responded. Pete, You're an Ace as usual.

DZ I'll get that Black/Gold Stripes out to you asap. 

DZ, by the way, from my research, the Yellow/ Black Stripes Cobra may well be one of the elusive Unicorn Cars. I've seen a Tuxedo Black / Black Stripes '69 Z/28 in B-Spec Races before, but have never had it appear while flipping.

Dang Unicorns, anyway..............:smileywink:

Interesting...

I have the 69 SS in Blk/Wht and Wht/Blk, not seen a Standard Z28 version like them though. I have a ton of colors for most of the good muscle. I think the Vettes are the only one's I didn't really collect. The Chevelle in Black with White is best looker of them all though, only the Cranberry and Black holds a candle to it.

hmmm....

The Fathom Blue Z28 is different from the darker Dusk Blue Z28. If I send it, would you "manufacture" one and send it to peyepete for me..?

Seems not many of those appeared this go round...

And it appears I need to find some time to flip some tickets...:smileywink:

__

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 55 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
751 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Dan_Zitions wrote:

The Fathom Blue Z28 is different from the darker Dusk Blue Z28. If I send it, would you "manufacture" one and send it to peyepete for me..?

__

Thanks Dan.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 55 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6633 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Dan_Zitions wrote:

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

After another evening of flipping, I also now have the AC 427S/C in Cherry Red, Dark Blue,Princess Blue plus the other colors I had before.

I will get Friend Requests sent out. Thanks to all who have responded. Pete, You're an Ace as usual.

DZ, by the way, from my research, the Yellow/ Black Stripes Cobra may well be one of the elusive Unicorn Cars. I've seen a Tuxedo Black / Black Stripes '69 Z/28 in B-Spec Races before, but have never had it appear while flipping.

Interesting...

I have the 69 SS in Blk/Wht and Wht/Blk, not seen a Standard Z28 version like them though. I have a ton of colors for most of the good muscle. I think the Vettes are the only one's I didn't really collect. The Chevelle in Black with White is best looker of them all though, only the Cranberry and Black holds a candle to it.

hmmm....

__

Will do. Good points made in all your observations.

I made a Trade Thread for these new Standard Cars, as well as the AC 427 S/C "66. Here is the link. New Standard Car Trades

I was afraid that they would move this thread to the Marketplace. We can still discuss in this thread as well as the Trade Thread.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 55 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6633 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

Dan_Zitions wrote:

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

Interesting...

hmmm....

__

Will do. Good points made in all your observations.

I made a Trade Thread for these new Standard Cars, as well as the AC 427 S/C "66. Here is the link. New Standard Car Trades

I was afraid that they would move this thread to the Marketplace. We can still discuss in this thread as well as the Trade Thread.

2 for 2 flipping tickets tonight right out of the gate. I opened (2) 1966 Tickets and got a Vineyard Green 427S/C and a Sand 427 S/C.

Moved a Schwarz 300SL Standard to my SWERV_GRIFFIN account. Added some other new Standards to both with some help. Thanks Peyepete, Oldtimer, tguns.

Updated List of Standards from current OCD ( and Tickets too:smileywink:)

SWERV_GRIFFIN

AC Cars 427 S/C '66

Vineyard Green 1/0/0

Black /Gold Stripes 3/0/0

Dark Blue 431.2 Miles

Guardsman Blue/ White Stripes 0/0/0

Sunset Red 0/0/0

Cherry Red 0/0/0

Black/Gold Stripes  1/0/0

Ruby Red 0/0/0

Canary Yellow 0/0/0

Sand 0/0/0

Vineyard Green 0/0/0

300SL

Graphitgrau 0/0/0

Schwarz 0/0/0

Camaro Z/28 '69

Dusk Blue/ White Stripes 0/0/0

Rallye Green/ White Stripes 1/0/0

PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN

AC Cars 427 S/C '66

Live Oak 0/0/0

Dark Blue 0/0/0

Black/ Gold Stripes 0/0/0

Canary Yellow 0/0/0

300SL

Blaugrau 0/0/0

Schwarz 0/0/0

Camaro Z/28 '69

Burnished Brown Metallic/ White Stripes 0/0/0

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 55 (180 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2683 posts

Sep 19, 2012
My Z28 is Forest Green Metallic and the 300 SL is Hellblau.

Should anyone want, just let me know...
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 55 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6633 posts

Sep 19, 2012

dmcallis wrote:
My Z28 is Forest Green Metallic and the 300 SL is Hellblau.

Should anyone want, just let me know...

Yes Please.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 55 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2683 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 55 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I'll be sending the two 300's to SWERV thursday, one from each machine. DH44 got his Cherry Red Cobra today. I'll send the Fathom blue Z28 to PKR SWERVE Friday. I'll have an open send on DZ, but won't have a fathom blue there untill after Saturday.

Have the Princess Blue or Cherry AC, Dusk Blue Z28 and the pinkish 300 on DZ ATM. tguns you're first in line, let me know what you need, Friday and Saturday from DZ are tours unless you're set.

@dm, could use the green Z28 when you happen to get a free day. no hurry...

I have to find a way to the trade area... One of these days I'll have to bookmark that one too. LOL...

__

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 55 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6633 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Dan_Zitions wrote:

...I have to find a way to the trade area... One of these days I'll have to bookmark that one too. LOL...

__

There is a link about 5 posts up to the specific Trade Thread for these cars. "New Standard Car Trade Thread." Grey text

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 55 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1981 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Dan_Zitions wrote:

tguns you're first in line, let me know what you need, Friday and Saturday from DZ are tours unless you're set.

__

I don't need any thing Dan, Thanks. Use your sends for someone who needs/wants something. Thanks for lookin out. 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 55 (122 Views)
0 Likes