Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Re: Two more Premium cars available as Standard

Sep 18, 2012

Hey sorry for the back to back posts. I have in my OUCD:

Ruby Red 427 s/c 66

Dusk Blue Metallic with White Stripes Camaro Z28

WeiBgrau (light grey) 300 SL

Let me know if any of you guys want these. And as a side note, I'm guessing it's a coincidence that my alternate account  has the exact same color variations. 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 55 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6654 posts

Sep 18, 2012

tguns16 wrote:

Hey sorry for the back to back posts. I have in my OUCD:

Ruby Red 427 s/c 66

Dusk Blue Metallic with White Stripes Camaro Z28

WeiBgrau (light grey) 300 SL

Let me know if any of you guys want these. And as a side note, I'm guessing it's a coincidence that my alternate account  has the exact same color variations. 

I am interested in both the Ruby Red 427 S/c and the WeiBgrau 300SL.

I got the same color Z/28 on my Slim PS3

My Fatty PS3 has different colors. That is the usual way, alt accounts on the same PS3 have the same color cars.

The same accounts on my other PS3 have different colors in the OCD.

Let me know when you want to trade, and what you'd like for them. I'll figure out when I have an available send opportunity.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 55 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Sep 18, 2012

@ SWERV, I've sent a Canary Yellow 427 s/c 66 to your PKR account.

I'll send a Rallye Green Metallic Z28 tomorrow.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 55 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Sep 18, 2012

@ SWERV, Check out the pic and let me know if you did receive a Rallye Green Metallic Z/28, not a blue 427 S/C

100_2567.JPG

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 55 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

@Swerv, I'll get them out to you today. I sent a friend request to your SWERV_GRIFFIN account.

@pete, That's one wild looking Camaro...lol, funny how this game works sometimes...

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 55 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Dear Mr. SWERV...

FR received. Whenever is fine, I know you have many to send. Will get a Gullwing of both colors ready.

The Cherry Red Cobra is a different color than the Sunset Red... Non metallic and a bit darker IIRC.

If you want one of dem I can sends it too. I am also checking other accounts as I go for additional AC colors, though 99% were that Princess Blue or whatever... Ugh. I do hate that color.

If you'd like, please to send a FR to DZs_Stunt_Double with an alternate account on a 2nd machine. It's my 2nd machine and is primarily a warehouse/trade venue along with the occasional Cheddar and Brie Spectacular Cheese Making Festaval.

DH44 has had a problem getting the FR to the Stunt Double, so If you can send the Black & Gold, it may save him some time messing with it.

(..no worries Harry, I'll send the Cherry Red to you anyway through DZ where we're already set up..)

I have the AC and one of the 300's ready to go there. :smileyhappy:

I'll have to burn a trade, but the other 300 will arrive at the Stunt Double today.

Peace.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 55 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

peyepete wrote:

@ SWERV, Check out the pic and let me know if you did receive a Rallye Green Metallic Z/28, not a blue 427 S/C

100_2567.JPG

Love the pic...! Nice to see I wasn't dreaming when it did that to me once for a different car.

Time for the old triangle "make a new thumbnail of the Z28 Cobraro" trick... LOL..

@ SWERV and tguns: Alternate machines & accounts apply to both of you, FR's welcomed on the Stunt Double to expididte moving cars.

The Canary Yellow for sure on the A/C, though I did have a number of Brie Spec races where it had black stripes... Go figure. Heck, at least it's a start. Ruby Red is another I don't have IIRC. Still, the Black and Gold is pretty too.

The two 300's are red and pinkish, don't believe it's the gray peyepete is referring too. Those and the afor mentioned Z28's dusk and Fathom Blue, as well as any other holes you have in Muscle Car-dom anytime you need them from the stunt double.

Much harder to send from the primary, as I don't back up and trade then restore from that account. I have had too many issues with cars disappearing and with setups being lost and data corruption issues. I leave that account alone... I do send from there, but usually to the other machine for trade and warehouse duty.

I want me a Cobraro now... LOL...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 55 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Sep 18, 2012

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

Also, colors changed from Bright Red/ Blue to something less painful for you to look at DZ. There is at least 1 person over here that pays close attention to what you write.........:smileywink:

I think that makes what... like maybe three now...? :smileyvery-happy:

These are DZ's eyes... And they approve this message.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 55 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Tguns... I sent you a Cortez Silver Metallic/Black Stripes 69 Camaro Z28... in the hopes that you'd send me the Dusk Blue Metallic with White Stripes you have... I'm also interested in the 300 SL and 427 s/c 66. I have a white 300 SL and a Dark Blue 427 s/c. Thanks for looking out.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 55 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6654 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

After another evening of flipping, I also now have the AC 427S/C in Cherry Red, Dark Blue,Princess Blue plus the other colors I had before.

I will get Friend Requests sent out. Thanks to all who have responded. Pete, You're an Ace as usual.

DZ I'll get that Black/Gold Stripes out to you asap. 

DZ, by the way, from my research, the Yellow/ Black Stripes Cobra may well be one of the elusive Unicorn Cars. I've seen a Tuxedo Black / Black Stripes '69 Z/28 in B-Spec Races before, but have never had it appear while flipping.

Dang Unicorns, anyway..............:smileywink:

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 55 (154 Views)
0 Likes